PART 20

Milke bhi hum na mile...!
Tumse na jane kyuu...?
Milo ke haii fasle...!
Tumse na jane kyuuuu?

________________🌼_________________

Everyone was ready Near Cars. After all they were very exited about picnic.

Almost Everyone gathered there but Daksh and Sejal.

Riddhima was waiting For Sejal and his brother cause she really wants to be *kabab mein haddi* by sitting with them in same car.
That's why she sent everyone and now was waiting for love birds. Only left was Riddhima , Daksh , Sejal , Karan ,Vansh , Angre , Ishani  , Kabir and Anupriya. 

Vansh again tried to talk with Riddhima about last night but-

Riddhima saw Daksh and Sejal coming with hand in hand and like a lovey dovey Couple.

Riddhima's eye wided seeing their faces.
Before anyone could notice she almost run towards Them and dragged them to a corner.

"What are you doing Riddhi?"
Daksh asked his sister.

"What am I doing? Tell me what you were doing with sejal hmmm?" Riddhima asked with a evil smile on her face.

"Wh..what.. Nothing we were doing nothing." Sejal tried to defend herself and Daksh.

"Joke of the year sejal seeing your face anyone can say what you were both doing" saying this Riddhima started laughing.

Both became confused and was looking at eachother then they realised what mess they done.

"Bhai remove that lipstick of sejal's from your Lips." Riddhima again started laughing.

Daksh became awkward and almost goes running to washroom for washing his face.

"Sejal do one thing yeh tissue le aur saff karle apni lipstick." Handing over a tissue from her bag Riddhima said to sejal.

"Riddhima ki bachhi rukk tu." Sejal was running behind her.

Riddhima collide with hard chest. Looking at person's face she immediately step a back , Muttering a sorry to him.

But before she can escape a hand hold her wrist and pulled her now her back was facing his chest.

She felt a hand over her waist.

"Not this time sweetheart-" she heard a deep husky voice. Which was enough for running a chill down her spine.

She closed her eyes , bite her lower lip and take a deep breath for calming herself down because his presence was affecting her badly.

But unknown to her his condition was same.

"You still didn't answer my question."

"I don't think it's important."

"It is Riddhima. It is important. Tell me I'm asking you again , Have you ever loved me or not?"

Vansh's POV.

Before Riddhima can reply I heard a Manly Voice and felt someone just pulled away Riddhima from me from my back.

"Are you okay , Princess? Did he again tried to hurt you?"

"What the hell Daksh , I wasn't Hurting Riddhima. We were just talking when you interrupted."

"You just shut up okay , I'm talking to her."

"Bhai I think you're overreacting , it was nothing like you're thinking." This time Riddhima tried to defend me.