PART 13 ( characters)

TUMHE JO MAINE DEKHA
TUMHE JO MAINE JANA
JO HOSH THA WOH TO GAYA

Angre : Here is the file boss and it has almost every information about Shekhawats

Vansh open the file

The First name was SAMARTH SINGH SHEKHAWAT

A Rough and Very Tough nut to crack Type businessman

A Rough and Very Tough nut to crack Type businessman...!

Family : Mother , Father , Wife and two children

Business : Owned many Hotels and resorts in London, Thailand and Malaysia...! There are many Restro cafe chain he owned...!

He is trying his luck in construction business too...!
Not much but there are few buildings he built with his construction company...!

Name : Rikshh Construction

Vansh : Angre...!

Angre : yess Boss..?

Vansh : what kind of name is this?
RIKSHH ? I mean.....

Angre : Boss I had same question but That man who bought information told me that *Ri* of Rikshh Is Riddhima and *Kashh* is Dakshh....!
His children's Name

Vansh counties his eyes on file...!

No one dares to go against him
Arrogant , ruthless , rude , very punctual at everything wants everything as per his choice...!

This all is for outside world

For his family he is the best Son , husband , Father....!
Loves His children but there is some bitterness with his son..!

Lives in London with family , Came to India for his son's marriage....!

Ha had Love marriage with Mrs. Shekhawat
Her Father had done some deal with Mr. Shekhawat and then at a party both met and by the time got married...!

Masters in M.B.A from Delhi University

Vansh : The same university from where Mom and Dad have done...!

Angre : yes as you know they were friends from college days...! And Boss those business of Hotels , resorts and cafes and all are his side buisness the main business is Weapon Smuggling...! there are many rumors that he has very strong connection with Underworld some of are even saying that in past he had done a deal with Some terrorist too...!

Vansh : Weapon Smuggling ?Interesting very Interesting and that deal with terrorist ? Which kind of deal....?

Angre : Don't know Boss....! Even this information was very hard to get all Shekhawats are very reserved and like to live in privacy...!

Vansh : No wonder I have never seen Riddhima before that beach party...!

Second page :

VAIDEHI SAMARTH SINGH SHEKHAWAT