PART 21

Jann ke bhi anjaana...
Aisaa mera yaarr haii...
Pehla pehla pyar haii...
Pehli pehli baar haii.

_________________🌼______________

recape : Vansh and Daksh had a tiff , Kabir not coming for picnic.

Everyone Reached the place of their one day picnic.

That was a beautiful hill station type place where there was a cottage and a minute far a beautiful waterfall.

A Play Ground was there and the edge of playground there was a waterfall.

Everyone was just awestruck with the beauty of the hill station.

They were enjoying the cold breeze. The beautiful scenerio in front of them.

Everyone was so happy as they got break from their daily life but someone was little bit angry with someone else, guess who?

Riddhima was angry with Daksh why of course because the had fight with vansh even when Riddhima told him not to argue with once and stop it there itself but who is going to listen her.

Tried so many times to mend riddhima's mood but nothing worked actually.

It was almost 12:00 p.m. still that was the cold breeze in the atmosphere was soothing. Everyone was little bit hungry as they had breakfast very early so they decided to have lunch.

They Put a mattress ( I don't know what to say ) on ground. Sat on that and put out plates and packed food. Which vaidehi made with help of servants. Well actually she just told them which food should be made in wood which food should not be made. According to everyone's taste and choice.

After Lunch Indrani and kalyani was talking while Vaidehi and Anupriya , Chanchal was listening their talks. Vaidehi was commenting in between but Anupriya was just clearly sitting annoyingly with them. Her all attention was on someone or should I say a somewhere.

Just then Dadi asked Anupriya that "why Kabir isn't come?"

Anupriya evil mind started making false situation so that ladies can believe her words and stop asking about Kabir whereabouts.

After looking everyone's expression she had release deep breath thinking they are convinced with her lies.

But unknowingly to her two person were hearing her all lies. And no one of them was really convinced.

All youngsters decided to go near waterfall as Pushp wanted to see the fall.

Everyone Reached there and was enjoying themselves.

Ishani and Angre was in their own la la land.

Ahana was trying to get Vansh's attantion but failed miserably everytime.

Bob was travelling his eyes everywhere and doing his job perfectly. Eventually calling some of his men who were with elders.

Sejal was with her bhai, bhabhi and nephew.

Aryan was talking to Maya on video call and trying hard to update their friendship version to a love version. Well this was the first time he was genuinely feeling something for a girl. So obviously he was trying his best but Maya was hard nut to crack.

Daksh and Vansh was Busy giving death glares to eachother. After their morning fight whenever Their eyes meet this was the only thing they were doing.

Riddhima was not talking to her brother For fighting and had no company So she excused her self and was talking to someone on phone.

"Have you reached there?"