PART 31

Read the Author's note at the end and let me know. 😁

Adha ishq adha haii
Adha ho jayega
Kadmo se milo ka
Wada ho jayega

_______________🌼_______________

Riddhima's POV.

This idiot son of Raisinghania is the dufferest person I have ever know.

I'm giving him hints that leave from here with my eyes but no.

Why can't he just get those hints instead of staring me with I love you infiniti eyes?

Here I'm trying my hell out to make Kabir trust me and this son of a duck is ruining everything.

"Listen Riddhima please just for once I wanted to talk to you." He said taking my hands in his as big as watermelon hands.

Nice hands.

Wait what? Shut up Riddhima , this is not the right time.

After that before I could be able to say anything he just lifted me on his shoulder as if I'm weighted nothing.

For god sake I'm 55 kg already.

But angry hulk is hulk afterall.

He lifted and walked to the door of cafe.

On the way I saw everyone was watching us as if we are fuckinn monkeys playing a god damn play here.

I wriggled to get out of his grip. I really don't wanna embarrassed myself right now. Like I just did all sassy bitch act infront of that Kabir and now his very half brother is lifting me on his shoulder and taking me to god knows where.

"Vansh what the hell you're doing? Niche utharo mujhe."

"Nahi."

I wriggled more. Throwing my legs. Punching his back.

Is this man a rock?
Don't he has any sensitivity?

What the fuck???

Did he just?

Did he just spanked my butt? Oh my god. I'm so embarrassed right now.

"Stop punching my back or I will not stop doing this." Saying he again spanked on another.

I just hate him he knows very well how shut me up.

I saw Bob's horrible expression. I wanted to laugh seeing his expressions but guess situation wasn't appropriate. Like imagine a cute beautiful girl is on shoulder of her ex-husband and she is laughing that too in Mumbai's most known cafe. Like wow. What a scenario.

I show my fisted hand to Bob and throw that pendrive to a nearby table.

Opening his car he made me sit in his car and he too take a seat.

I saw Bob showing me that he got that pendrive.

Thank you so much God for sending Bob to me.

"Why are you smiling?" Suddenly Vansh asked looking at me.