PART 41

Present :

Riddhima's POV.

I opened my eyes and I was no more in my car I came to Sirohi palace. I was in a while different place , where there was some cartons in khakhi colour.

A perfect place to hide someone who's kidnapped.

Wait a minute, what am I doing here?

Shit why my hand are tied.

No. No. No. No. Noooooooo

End this already god.

I heard some whimpers besides me. I glance at my right and.....

Holly shit

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? Ohh I thought to go on a vacation at a room full of cartons, being tied in a chair and having fun , sounds perfect no."

"Sarcastic much."

"Yeah Riddhima sarcastic much and you know what I'm here because of you only."

"What the actual Fuck Aryan? I didn't came into your dreams and told to stalk me."

"I was not stalking you Riddhima , I was just following you."

"And why on the earth you were following me?"

"Because I thought If by some chances you got into any trouble I'll save you from that and.....-"

"And?"

"And impress Vansh bhai."

He said lowering his eyes.

I don't know if I should laugh on him or taunt him or slap hard on his face.

This stupid boy.

He really don't know where he stuck with his ass with me now.

If it's only for me I would have ran from here by myself but now it's about him too. Even if he was an asshole from the beginning to me I can't let him be here.

"You won't say anything?" He asked.

"You wanted to save me and impress your idiot brother right? So save me now." I nearly yelled at him.

The door opened Revealing a man with gun in his both hand. You know that big gun you have to hold with your both hand and have to pretend you are scared of none.

"Hey both of you keep quiet or I will shoot you both with this gun."

I wanted to laugh at his empty threats. I know very well untill his boss came and introgates us he won't be able to even touch our hair.

But seems like Aryan took his threat seriously. He became so quite after that.

I seriously need to get him out of here , or else god knows what will happen to him.

Silly boy.

After getting rid from here i again have to go to Sirohi palace for black box because before I would be able to grab it , something hard like rock knock on my head and I black out.

Hehehe black out before reaching to black box.

Shut up Riddhima, you need to run from here. Start working on it.

Wait a minute.

I was the one who black out.

How do they get Aryan?

"Ayy phist phist. Aryan."

"Hmm." He merely whispered.

"How they got you?"