PART 18

Mil ke bhi hum milte nahi..!
Khil ke bhi gul khilte nahi...!
Ankho mein hai bahare...!
Dil mein kheeza..!

___________________________________

Sleep was Far away From both's eyes.

One was thinking she did something really wrong as I'm not his wife anymore.

One was thinking what may she will thinking about me, what have I done. Hope she will understand me.

That was not Right Riddhima. You should have stop him earlier. Why didn't you? What was stoping you from doing that?

I wanted to stop him but.....

But? But what?

I don't know but what.
I just don't feel to push him away.
I want him to continue whatever he was doing.
I don't know what is happening with me.

What Have I Done?
Why I loose my self-control.
What will she think of me?
Arrgghhh this situation is So...So...I can't even find word for this situation.
Kya ho gaya haii tujhe Vansh?

Riddhima You definitely needs a coffee to get out from his thoughts.

Vansh you definitely needs a coffee to get out from her thoughts.

Riddhima's POV

I was preparing Coffee for myself when I heard a vase falling sound or something like that.

Who it can be?

I didn't even turned on the lights because Mumma's room is near the kitchen and she will definitely wakes up if I turn it on aur raat ko jange ke liye dant padegi woh alag se. So I turned the flash light on of my phone.

Everyone slept early today because we are going on one day picnic tomorrow.

Then who is there?

A Thief ?

I'm already not in my right mind if it would be really thief.
Believe me My Photo will be in Tomorrow's Newspaper with this sharp knife in my hand.

I wonder what headlines could be?

"Riddhima Singh Shekhawat was mad because she and her ex husband aggressively maked out and not being in right mind she murder a innocent thief , who was there for just a robbery"

How will I look in prison clothes?

With my absolute shitty thoughts I moved towards where that sound came from with that same knife in my hand.

I Saw A Shadow near Drawing Room.

It's man..! Even in the Darkness I can say that atleast. But Why he's looking familiar?

I was going to stabb him with the knife , when he held the knife with his hand..!

Oh my god.

His grip is so tight I was going to scream when I recognised that touch.

It's him.

It's hiimm. My 6 feet tall jerk.

He is not yours now.

Bolna zaroori tha kya?

What is this in my hand?

OMG.

Shittt.

Vansh.

I'm so sorry.

Vansh's POV