PART 2

TANHAI DASSN RAHI HAI AUR DHADKAN BADH RAHI HAI EK PAL BHI CHAIN AYE NA....KAISI AJAB DASTAAN HAI BECHANIA BASS YAHA HAI.....
________________🌼________________

In a hospital

Riddhima was in a hospital bed.... slowly opened her eyes and sees everywhere she found herself in hospital....

Riddhima's POV : How i reached here? Who took me here? ( She remembers about vansh's act)( tears started coming from her eyes) why you did that to me vansh.... atleast once you should listen me na....ek baar yeh sab karne se pehle meri baat sunn lete.... (YOU'RE NOT MY WIFE MA'AM... these words were hitting her mind) i felt like someone is hammering my head gosh someday this headache will took me along.... just then a nurse entered In my room....and she asked me

Nurse : How are you feeling now....?Ma'am!

Riddhima : (in mind) what the....one more time this word Ma'am you uttered and I'll shoot you out.... direct on head... MA'AM MA'AM MA'AM oh this word....

"I'm fine thank you..."

By the way who bring me here...I was walking on road and a fuckking car hitt me I remember that uske agge kuch yaad nahi how i came here in hospital?

Nurse : I saw a Man along with you from first day, now he is gone outside for your medicines...i don't know yours and his relation but from his actions I can clearly sees that how much he loves you.......

Riddhima : (A man...? Love...? Vans....? No he can't be but what if....stop riddhima stop....wait a minute ) what do you mean by from first day?

Nurse : it has been 3 days you were here....you were unconscious from 3 days.... Ma'am

Riddhima : ( Again Ma'am uhhh) thinking she Fist fold to control her anger......

Then a man arrives with packet of medicine...he sees riddhima woke up
He overwhelmed seeing this

Man : Riddhhimmaa bachha you woke up....

Riddhima : P.....PAPPAA.......

Almost 6 months were passed of that incident......

In Morning

Tringgg Tringgg.......(alarm sound)

A beautiful hand snozzed that alarm.... alarm almost ring 5 6 time....

Offo....kabse baje jaa raha hai...chain nahi hai isko bhi....waise time kya hua..?...what the.... 8 baj gaye....gayi ajj to tu gayi beta...

saying this she woke up from bed and rushed towards bathroom...( Yess she is her...you guys thinking right..😂)

She freshan up and Get down everyone was waiting for her for breakfast.....

TO RAJKUMARI SAHIBA APKI SUBHA HO GAYI HANN....

Oh comm on bhai apki roz late hi uthte hai ajj pata nahi kaise mujhse pehle aa gaye app....

Haan mai late ho jata hoon kyuki I work till late night..... Madam

Hann to even i was working late......( Shitt)

A voice of a lady : How many times should i tell you this late night work is not good for your health bachha....you always neglect your health and work till late night what is this huhh...

But Maa woh...umm..👉🏻👈🏻

Leave it and have your breakfast soon we are getting late...

Maa but where is.....( Before she can complete)

He already has his breakfast....
Okayy listen I'm going to my room for changing then we'll go....