PART 38

Layyi vi na gaii
te nibhai vi naa gaii
Maine maarda jahan menu sara
Teri meri oo toot gayi soniye
Jive tootiye ambarto tara....

________________🌼________________

"How could you Riddhiimmaa.....?"

His voice roared in whole VR Mansion , the things were shattered on the floor representing his heart. He never thought something like this will happen in his life.

He remembered when his mom came with a tearful face telling something terrible happened to his sister. He went running to his sister.

What he saw was like something that pained him more than anything. His sister was struggling for breathing. Lack of oxygen caused her body goes all bluish.

*Flashback*

Anupriya's POV

As expected vansh run to siya's room for checking upon her.

He took her hand in his hand and started rubbing it. He shouted for the nurse , who was there for Siya.

Because of this stupid nurse our work was done easily. She is always on phone call with her boyfriend , saying janu , baby and all stuff. God I'm fed up. Wasn't these Raisinghanias were enough that you sent this nurse too?

Anyways I have already sent Kabir to catch that Karan guy who was here with Siya.

At nights he would be come here and talk to Siya for hours. God knows what is wrong with him , he knows siya won't answer him still he does this?

Kabir told me that he was Ahana's ex , firstly I thought he is here for her but my guess was wrong.

Vansh is still busy rubbing siya's hand. Trying to calm her breath but he didn't know how to do it he was just panicking and was so helpless. I'm so really enjoying this all. The nurse was more horrified because of Vansh's behaviour then siya's condition.

After sometime siya's breathing became normal and so was vansh.

Kabir came dragging karan's collar and he threw him in room. Vansh was looking at both of them confusingly.

"Why is he here?" Vansh asked.

Patience rakh vansh sab pata chalega tujhe aur tu Maan bhi jayega yeh baat to tay haii.

"I saw him enjecting something to siya." I said with a tensed face.

Vansh looked at me and then his eyes scanned that Karan guy.

"You didn't believe her. Do you?" Asked karan. He rubbed his templates.

Before he can say further he was welcomed by a very tight punch of Vansh.

Ouch.

"Vansh listen to me."

Punch

"Arrey yaar baat toh sun le."

Punch

"Sale kutey."