PART 33

Kyu hai yeh tanhaiha
Jane kyu suna sa hai jahan
Din jaise raat haii
Jane kya baat haii

_______________🌼________________

Vansh's POV

Suddenly I felt Riddhima being pulled out of mine. I heard her gasp. I tightly gripped her wrist clearly no intention to let her go.

I saw who has guts to interrupt our small precious moment. It was Daksh. Her brother.

He is looking at me with bloodshot eyes. With so damn much anger.

"How Dare you Van-" he take a step ahead but..

"Bhaii."

When Riddhima called him with her cracked voice his eyes immediately soften  , he Looked at her and take her in his embrace. She too wrap her arms around him.

"Shhh... Princess...bass it's okay.. it's okay. He will be fine." Caressing her hair he stated.

Riddhima broke the hug and gave him a tight punch on biceps.

"When were you two planning to told me this?" She looking at her mother.

"Princess it was all of sudden and if we tell you about Papa you won't be silent and I'm sure you does something you shouldn't."

"So what you think she will not do anything? I'm sure isne Bob ko kaam pe laga hi diya hoga." Riddhima's Mother inturpeted. A small cryful smile appears on her lips. Riddhima chuckled sadly and again glance at her father through out the small window of hospital door.

Just then doctor came out.

"How's he?"

"It will be a lie Mr. Daksh if I say he is fine. The bullet was poisoned. So despite of our taking out the bullet the poison in it won't let him be in peace." Daksh nodded.

"Which type of poison was that?"

"We aren't sure till , our team is working on it. Soon after we found out we will give the antidote."

"Can we meet him?"

"Not now Riddhima , thodi der baad."

Doctor was going but then steped back and patted Daksh's Shoulder.

"He will be fine very soon , son."

"Sure uncle." Giving a sad smile Daksh replied.

"Uncle...-" Daksh called out the doctor.

"No one should-"

"Get to know about this? I know Son. I'm working for your Father since you weren't born." Saying that doctor went.

Just then I realised that there was no one instead of us here. This is hospital's secret place type corridor.

POV END.

At Unknown place

A Room filled with so many khaki boxes and darkness all around. There was a small window from where only some rays of sun were source of light.

A man was sitting on a king size chair One leg on another. A cigar bar in left hand and right hand was holding a arrow there was a shooting board on the wall.

Which has three Photos of three men.

1. Ajay Rai Singhania
2. Samarth Singh Shekhawat
3. Siddhant Singh Shekhawat

Two Arrows were already there on the face of Ajay and Siddhant.

"And here goes my another best friend to the heaven. Have a very easy death Samarth Singh Shekhawat-"

"Ajay aur Shiddhant ko toh pehle hi iss duniya se uss duniya mein bhej diya haii abb tumhari bari. now everything will be in my control. Kal tak sabb Jagah news pohoch jayegii The Asian Mafia head black mamba is no more. Thode din iss kaam se chhuti kya le li sabko lagne laga Black Mamba hi South Asian Mafias ka head haii. Bhul gaya yeh gaddi meri thi. This Throne was mine..."

"Prithvi Singh Oberoi mujhe dene wala tha yeh sab apni pehli beti ke pati ko lekin....usne tumhe diya jo Mera tha. Mera Raghuveer Pratap Rathore ka tha yeh sabb jo tune aur tere bhai ne milke cheen liya. Meri gaddi tune cheen li aur meri Nandini tere bhai ne. To marna to tha hi...."

And saying this much he shoot the arrow to the board which ended up on Samarth's forehead just like Ajay and Siddhant.

"Jo koi bhi mere alawa tum pe marenge , Marenge Sare marenge." He said caressing a photo of a woman which was placing on the table.

"Kyu haann kyu Nandini...aise kyu kiya tha tumne mujhe chod ke uss Siddhant ke pass kyu chali gayi aise nahi kiya hota toh ajj tum zinda hoti na meri jaan. Ajj hum sath sath hote. Tum , mai aur tumhari woh najays aulad. Tumhare liye mai usse bhi apna leta jaan. Hamari phir ek happy family hoti. Hum sab sath sath rehte."

He took the frame and kissed it. Anyone can say it that he is a Quixote and a pure obsessed with that lady. There wasn't any bitt of love in his eyes for that lady. His eyes held for her is pure lust and desires only. Desires to satisfied him with his own filthy ways. Those filthy ways was one of the reason that lady wasn't willing to be with him.

"Boss." One of his man called him.

"Bolo." Throwing a brunch of smoke in air from cigar he said.

"Our man from hospital informed that Samarth Singh Shekhawat is improving."

"Such a great news. Looks like even god wanted me to kill him by this hand only but not before gaining Information about Black Box. I know he has the black box. No one in this world knows but I know him. Itni kimtee cheez uski security ke bich se kabhi chori ho hi nahi sakti." He said looking at a gun he held in his hand examine it.

"Prepar our man we are going to meet Samarth. Buddy I'm coming to meet you."

He laughed like a maniac sending a chill to his own man.

****

Riddhima was trying to console her Dadi.

"Dadi please don't cry now. Papa will be okay. You know na he is the stronges-"

"Shut up just shut up you. Sab tumhari vajah se ho raha hai. Yeh sab...mere dono bete ajj jaha haii woh tumhari wajah se haii."

Riddhima was taken a back with sudden outburst of her.

"D..Dadi what have I....I done.. I am sorry..I was-"

"I said shut up. Keep that mouth of yours shut. You know it's my fault that I let you come in my house. Bed omen like you can never-"

"Dadi..! Bas kijiye."

So that is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

I know a bit boring chapters na.
But you know they say sabar ka fal mitha hota haii so have some sabar. 😅

Sorry for grammatical mistakes and feel free to correct them.

Vote Target : 115

Byee.