PART 17

Tere chumme mein
Chawanprash haii...!
Meri tandurusti ka yahi raaz hai..!

Lines suggested by tonmie kurkure.

Just kidding..! 💀

*******************************

Thoda sa mature likhne ka try kiya hai to baccha logg dur rahiyo......!

Dheere dheere hame  yeh kya ho gaya...?
Houle Houle hosh hi kho gaya..!
Abb na rahe tumhe yaad koi bhi
Hamare siwa.....!

____________________________________

Both were looking at eachother with having heavy breaths.

She inhale big one and grabbed him by his collar and smashed her lips on his rough one...!

He again felt those soft , ravishing, pink lips on him. Vansh was so shocked to react anything at that time. Obviously he wasn't expecting this from her.

Her lips were moving rhythmically on his.

Soon he came out from shock and started kissing her aggressively....!

Suddenly the temperature was rising... Hottness was there between them..!

"Now we are even Raisinghania..!"
She said inbetween the kiss without breaking the kiss.

"Ummm hmmm sweetheart....!"

Both were engrossed in letting teast eachother.

Her one hand was in his silky, smooth hair making a fist.....

O God which shampoo do you use vansh..?

Second hand was still on his collar clutching it tightly for support in standing cause his lips , his touch on her making her go weak on knees.

As if understanding it his both hands were on her waist making a protective circle.

This proximity was showing no mercy on Vansh..He again pinned her grabbing her hands put them near her head both side and kissing her aggressively.

Biting her lower lip he was showing his anger on her. She did the same with inner lip. Both were missing this touch of eachother badly. Both were missing eachother's embrace....!
And this how they told eachother that how badly these 6 mounths they passed without even seeing eachother.

His grip loosen on her wrist and again slipped on her waist and roaming on dangerous places of her figure shamelessly.

The way her body reacts each time he touches her sensually he was liking that. He was liking this all.

This proximity , This Riddhima who is no more shy , This bold , sexy , hot side of her...This all was driving him crazy..!

"You're driving me crazy sweetheart...!"

As Universe was even helping him today she was wearing a loose Tshirt with shorts...the t-shirt became uneven giving full access of her cleavage.

In this process their tongues met.
He was sucking her lower lip she was doing the same with his upper one.

Breaking the kiss he leaned to her jaw. Giving there a small a kiss he moved to her neck showering wet kisses...!

"Umm vanshhh..!"

He heard a moan and smirked as he knows how much he affect her in every ways.

Meanwhile her hand was in his hair making fist and digging his head more into her...her second hand goes seductively to his back shoulder and her hand was resting there as if showing that *fuck-off-bitches-he-is-mine*

Her hand traveled to his shirt opening first to two three buttons she slid a little his shirt showing his broad shoulders...she gave kisses on his shoulder and marked him as her...!

"Arggh Riddhimaah...!"

She was sucking that point and other hand was roaming on his chest as well on back.

His hand which was on her waist slowly went to her butt. Pressing it lifting her with her butt he was leaning towards her cleavage....Her legs were around his torso. She could feel the budge in his pants.

She shudder a little when she felt his hand in her t-shirt...he was about to open her bra and gave a love bite before he could suck to sooth her pain she pushed him with all strength...!

As her legs was around him and he was lifting her. her sudden move caused them fall on floor.

You okay sweetheart...*still lay on the floor*

Her expression were horrified.
She stands up correct her clothes and hair and literally run from that room...!

When Bob sensed the door is opening he goes there to talk but Riddhima was running that made him confused He called her....

Ma'am..!

Not now Bob.

On the other side Vansh was still confused that why she runs from there.....!

Yeh achanak Riddhima ko kya ho gaya aise bhaag gayi jaise koi bhoot de.....

Pulling his own hair he murmured some very colourful words...

Holy crap

Motherfucking shit

How could I do this..shit...

Relax Vansh that was just a kiss nothing else.. it's normal...!

No that wasn't Normal atleast not for Riddhima..!

Ohh common she is too mature. She will understand. She will not misunderstood you...!

Yaar tu chup reh bas.
pata nahi Riddhima mere bare mein kya soch rahi hogi...!

Riddhima went to her room closed the room and sat there only...Her eyes were teary....!

She thought she did something wrong as she knows Ahana is Vansh's wife and she crossed her limits by doing this with Vansh...!

Fuck ...how can I... I shouldn't... I just shouldn't do this.. Gosh what have I done....!

Relax Riddhima that was just a kiss.

Just a kiss?
From which fucking angle that was just a kiss we were just aggressively making out....!

Arrgghhh Riddhima what have you done girl...!

Her eyes goes wide in shock realising something.

She sat on her bed with thud.

Am I..?
Am I wet?
Holy fuckinn shit...!

🥀Yaa to barbaad kar do
Yaa phir abaad kar do
Woh galat tha yeh sahi hai
Jhooth yeh ajj keh do
Itna ehsaan kar do
Pure armaan kar do
Labb pe aakar jo ruke hai
Dhai woh harf keh do
Teri sanso se judi haii
Meri har sans keh do
Mushkil aasan kar do
Yaa to barbaad kar do
Yaa phir abaad kar do..!🥀

So that it is for today guys hope you like the chapter...!

Tell me how was that making out session..🙈 I really worked hard for doing that......*shit* matlab likhne ke liye....!

Ek to yeh Wattpad 😑 hutiya kahika...!

I was suppose to update yesterday night but Wattpad ne pura ka pura draft uda diya toh phir se likhna pada...!

Okayy bye for today...!

Vote kar dena.

Vote target 90

If you find any mistake feel free to correct them.

Me lobes you *ummahh*

Be safe.
Do wear your masks.