PART 36

Vansh's POV

"They took him...Va..vansh...I didn't do anything this time too. That time Uma aunty and this...*sob* this time...my father..*sob* please save him ...I will die this time..... please Vansh....i will die without him."

"Riddhima..." I tried to call her and broke the hugg but she refused to do so.

I again tried this time more with more force and made her look into my eyes. I sat with her. Cupping her cheeks I kissed her forehead.

Author's Pov

"I'm a coward.... such a coward....I can't even save them... first your mother and now papa.....i....I'm sorry..!" She was crying miserably in his chest.

Vansh wasn't getting anything he just wanted to console her.

He can't see her like this.

How can she think like that she is a coward. She is the strongest person after his mother he has ever know. She is a fighter.

She fought with those all nightmares.

That too Alone at nights.

"You're strong sweetheart , you're stronger than me even."

He cupped her face and kissed her.

A very small peck he wanted to give but then her one more sob stopped him.

He kissed her sweetly. Slowly sucking her lip. Giving her all signs how much he loves her. He never wanted to broke her that she started thinking he is heartless.

"I love you , Riddhima."

He said inbetween their kissing session.

Till now she wasn't even in her sense. She was in a pool of guilt. That she did nothing to save her father and uma aunty.

But little bit she knows what can a 8 year old kid able to do when there is someone who is hell bent to snatch her life , the one whom she thinks as her family.

But then....

His recent words bought her back to reality.

She felt him kissing her. Slowly and rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

She felt a sensation through her body and shivered a little under the effect of Vansh and air conditioner in the room.

"Kiss me Riddhima please."

He said.

She too drowned in his love and started kissing him back.

His hand was on back of her neck and other one was cupping her face slowly rubbing his thumb.

Her hand automatically travelled to his hair amd fisted it.

Vansh pushed her a little back and as result she was lying on the bed of the hospital. Vansh was on her kissing her telling her how much he loves her , how much he missed her it all these days.

When they both were out of breath , they broke the kiss.

Riddhima was looking in his eyes finding tones of love , affection , admiration and respect for her.

Both were In sitting position now.

She was on bed and he was just beside her.

"I'm so sorry Riddhima , I really am. I know I have hurted you but please just one chance and you'll never regret it , I promise sweetheart. I swear upon my mother." A lone tear made it's way out of eyes.

She felt a pang in her heart seeing him like this again.

He shifted to her , again cupping her face.