PART 29

Ae ki hota ki kariye?
Fiki fiki batein sariya
Tu hi bol ki kariye
Basi basi umar sariya.

________________🌼________________

Normal POV

"so they know na that you're with me only and betraying them?"

"Yes ma'am they know. Actually I made a Plan.... I know that he hacked my phone so I pretend that I'm talking to you about the plan and all...and yeah now they know."

"Okayy good. So now after two days we will be at panjeem and now listen me carefully Bob."

"Yes ma'am."

"You'll be going to a mall at panjeem and that too in your civil dress. Not in this uniform got it?"

Bob just nodded in response and was listening her with Atmost concentration.

"They will find you anyhow because now you're on his radar. So they will try hard to catch you and you being in a mall , outside of this farmhouse , will make things easier for them."

"Ma'am please remember that I'm not married yet , I actually really wanna see my babies." Bob said with a chuckle trying to turn atmosphere a little lite.

"Bob if you don't want to do this I can handle it on my own." Riddhima said with a stern voice. She was not in mood to joking around.

"No, ma'am I'm all set for executing our plan. After whatever you did for me I will do anything for you , I even can die if you say."

"Bob please how many times I told you not to utter these kind of words infront of me. And I don't wanna loose you. You're not just employee , you're more like Daksh bhai to me. Please never say this again."

Bob just nodded with admire expression on his eyes for Riddhima.

"Bob!! What about Kabir? Did you found out? Well I sent Karan behind him but that was only for protecting siya."

"Ma'am, Mr. Kabir went to a lawyer's office. That too secretly. I mean not from main gate from another gate and one of his man named Mishra was found out in court too." Bob informed Roddhima.

"Yeahh that Mishra guy. Give some special treatment to him."

"That's my favourite work ma'am. Surely he will got some special treatment."

"Okayy good. You can go now."

"Listen Bob." Bob turned around to face Riddhima when she stopped him. " Bhai yaa Papa kisiko bhi iske bare mein pata nahi chalna chahiye...!! Understand??"

"Sure ma'am."

"Lekin abb to pata chal gaya." They heard a hard voice. They both turned to look the owner of voice. Riddhima was just praying that he shouldn't be him but god didn't listened her.

They saw Samarth Singh Shekhawat leaning to Door looking at them both with a blank expression.

"P..p...papa."

"Yess...p..p..papa.  That papa you don't want to share things. The same papa you want to hide things from."

"Now tell me what are you hiding from me." Samarth asked angrly.

"Papa please. Not now."

"So you won't tell me?"

Riddhima just looked in other direction.

"Riddhimaaa I'm asking you something tell me what you both were discussing?"

Riddhima still didn't said anything.

"Bob you tell me , she inherited stubbornness from her mother."

Riddhima looked at Samarth with partly open mouth and glared him.

"Don't prove me right by giving same glares your mother used to."

Riddhima opened her mouth to say something but nothing come , she again close it , then open it again only to say "okay."

"Now tell me." He said.

"No."

"You have to."

"But I will not."

"I'm talking to Bob. Tell me Bob."

"I'm so sorry sir."

Riddhima fold her arms near her chest and made a victory bitchy face.

"Bob??" Samarth exclaimed in disbelief.

"I will tell you everything buy in one condition."

"Deal."

"Tell who attacked you and when was the last you got attacked."

"Princess!!"

"Papa"

"Prin-cess."

"Pa-pa"

"I can't."

"Okay then I won't tell you anything." She said unwrapping a chocolate and putting it in mouth.

"Princess please....I want you to be safe nothing else and if you tell me we can make a team."  This time Samarth tried with softness in his voice. Cause he knows if he argued his daughter will argue more and she knows all savage replies and can make so many bitchy faces.

"I won't fell for this emotional drama Papa don't try this on me."

"You're cunningly smart just like your mother." Samarth said with annoy expression on his face.

"I know riiiiiiiiight." Riddhima said with a wide smile putting another chocolate in her father's mouth.

Samarth took that chocolate and patted her cheeks.

" Please baccha don't just don't do any Dengerous stunt. I don't wanna loose you."

"I won't Papa take a chill pill."

She looked at Bob who has a questioned expression , he asked with his face , Riddhima just blinked her eyes once and he leaves giving father daughter some quality time.

"Princess.." when Bob left Samarth called Riddhima cupping her face.

"If I'm being attacked that is not your fault so please don't try to correct anything or don't you dare try to involve in it. Whether you consider this as my request or warning."

"I want to kill that bastard with my own hands." Riddhima said with spark in her eyes. She had no expression on face but still there was something in her eyes that Samarth saw. He knew if that spark came out may it can burn her life.

"Can we talk about something else please papa."

"Sure come." Samarth gently dragg Riddhima and they both went to same jhulla. Samarth set on jhulla Riddhima sit her head in Samarth's lap.

So That is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

Do vote and let me know how was the chapter in comment section.

Vyshnavi_vyshu23 I didn't even know that this my cute bitch is on Wattpad too. Jab hame pata chala na tab yeh chapter likha toh yahi bata rahi hoon agge ke chapters edit karne ka mann nahi kiya. Hehehe.

Me lobes you.... byeee.

Be safe and do wear your masks.

If you still wanted to read my imagination and creativity do give my another book a try. You'll find it on my account 😁✨