PART 6

TUM AYYE TO AYYA MUJHE YAAD
GALI MEIN AA CHAND NIKLA
JANE KITANE DINO KE BAAD
GALI MEIN AA CHAND NIKLA....

Vansh's POV :  Woww....This place has so relaxing vibes....This cold breeze...This smell of wet grass... I inhale...and closed my eyes... I was feeling this all...So soothing everything here is so perfect and this view is like cherry on the Top....

Bhai...? Bhaii..!!

This words bring me out from my zone ..dammn angre I was enjoying this..you disturbed me... I hummed in reply...

Why are you smiling...?
When was I smiling and why would I smile...wait yes he is right I was smiling but why...? Ahh haan this good vibes yes because of this vibes.... Even if I know I was smiling I denied... saying I wasn't

Just then Mr. Mystery Man came...comm on Mystery Man start your mysterious talks only with me....pata nahi kis janam ki dushmani hai is insaan ko mujhse....

He was introducing every one in his family.....

Ohho so Sejal is his future daughter-in-law I see....Then where is his son...whom Mrs. Shekhawat is dragging like this looks like his son... maybe , maybe not...yes he is his son......

I forwarded my hand for handshake...he comes near my ears and said.....

Because of one promise you're alive Mr VR or else you were in your grave by now.

Get ready vansh not only one here is two two Mystery Man whom you have to bear for couple of days....and they won't even tell you the reason of their taunts and this mysterious talks...

Like father like son....this sentence unknowingly escape from my mouth....

I can see everyone's confused face except Mrs.Shekhawat I guess she knows what her son just told me...what ever this crap I just want to meet that princess where is she...what if she didn't came...no no aayyi hi hogi kyu nahi ayegi bhala hann...

Papa aap toh jante ho jaha uski RI hogi woh to wahi hoga na.....who is this RI now? And what kind of name is this? Ri ? Like seriously?

Just then my eyes falls on a jhula far from us....two figures were there in the jhula...I narrowed my eyes and looked there for better view...they both were facing our back but anyone can easily say that it's a girl Wearing white top and blue jeans exposing her milky bare waist...HOTT...

and that small little figure is of a child's

and that small little figure is of a child's....maybe This couple's son whom about Mr. Shekhawat was talking about....

They were being called here....

That child was playing with her hair.... God just stop playing with her hairs I can't see her face properly.... Remove your hands brat.....( His gaze shifted on her waist because of her attire) how will my hands look there on her waist....How about her cheaks... How about her Neck....why not to bite them...How about sucking her Rosey cheaks...my marks on them...what the hell... Am I gone mad..?why I'm thinking about this for her... These type of thoughts are only reserved for my lady, my ridd...no These type of thoughts now reserved for none....and what is this strange feeling I'm having since we reached here..?