How It Started

~Kai's POV~
I kinda knew that when Lloyd came on the Bounty there was something about him him....that strangely drew me toward him. I didn't wanna be but I couldn't help it. I ended up telling Nya and she promised she wouldn't tell anyone. And I am thankful for that.

•One night on the bounty•

~Kai's POV~
Everyone went out to dinner except me. I didn't wanna go so I played sick. They bought it...except for Nya she knew I didn't wanna go because I didn't wanna be around Lloyd. But not in a bad way. In a good way, it is the best for the both of us.

I was watching TV when a commercial came on and the backdrop was green. But not any ordinary green. It was emerald green like his ey-no...no Kai he doesn't like you like that and you shouldnt like him like that. "Hehe, I am so stupid to think that Lloyd likes me back. Nice going Kai, real childish."

That is nothing new, I am always telling myself that. I went to my bathroom and got out my blade. I can't believe I do this to my self. I pulled up my pants leg and pressed down but not to hard.

One...Two...Three...Four

I stopped and something stopped me from doing any thing more. I usually cut about 9-10 times before I stopped. I put the blade away and cleaned myself up. I went back to the living room and saw that commercial again. I am not sure what drives me to speak but I did. "I-I.....I love you Lloyd. I have since I met you. You don't need to tell me that you don't like me because I already know you don't."

I crawled over and lied down on the couch. I am not sure if it was my mind because I was half sleep when I felt a light kiss on my cheek. It felt so real but then I dreamed about Lloyd and realized it was probably a dream.