The Appointment (Teaser)

Warning: Your face might hurt after reading this from smiling to much! You have been warned!
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
~Lloyds POV~
Me and Kai had to go and to the doctors to make sure the baby is healthy.

After 3 hours of me and Kai "arguing" we finally came to the decision to not wait to find out the gender of the baby. So we were gonna figure out if it is a boy or a girl.

•-•Dat Time Skip Doe•-•

Kai pulled up to the building and we got out and went inside. Surprisingly no one was in the waiting room, anyway we checked in and waited maybe 5 minutes before the other door on the opposite side of the office opened and out walked a doctor that you could say looked like Zane, with grey eyes and blond hair; but also looked like Cole, with the swoop haircut and easily able to tell he was muscular.

"Lloyd and Kai Smith?" (Kai's last name is Smith. Too bad.)

We stood and went into a separate room and the doctor closed the door.

"So how far along are you?"

He motioned for me to sit in the bed and Kai in the chair next to it.

Lloyd:"Not sure exactly."

He nodded and say in the small black spiny chair on the other side of the bed.

"By the looks of you tummy you look to be 6 maybe 7 months along."

I looked down at my stomach. No way. It definitely hasn't been that long. I glance over at Kai who looks exactly confused.

"Ok I am gonna have you lay down now."

I did as told and he carefully lifted up my shirt. (YES!! I know it sounds wrong but I have never had this done before or been to one. So don't judge.) 

"I am gonna put this gel on your stomach so I can read the baby better."

I nodded and when he put in on I gasped.

Lloyd:"Ooooh long johnson that is coold."

I could see Kai pull our coats over his lap covering his whole lap. I knew why he did that to.

I pulled my attention back to the doctor and saw him looking at the screen.

"Um, do you think you have a rough guess on how far along you are?"

I looked at Kai who looked at me and I looked back at the doctor.

Lloyd:"Well, I would say about 3 months. Why?"

"Well......."