The Twins

~Kai's POV~

I picked Krystal up and sat in the cream colored hospital chair that was at the other side of the bed that Lloyd was sleeping in. I sat down and carefully pulled her tiny yellow hospital hat off her head. Immediately i knowtaced that she had all brown hair, except a blonde streak of hair in the left side of her head. 

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and then sat back up and she opened her eyes.

She had one eye that was hazel and one that was emerald green.

I got up and put her back in her tub then turned to Luke and rubbed his tubby and he opened his eyes and looked at me and his eyes were the same way. 

I smiled and leaned lightly on the side of Lukes tub.

I heard a voice behind me and I turned and saw Lloyd laying, groggy eyed, and looking up at me.

Kai: "Hi Mr.Mommy."

I smiled and went over to him and kissed his forehead and held his hand. I sat on the edge of his bed and looked at the twins tubs then back at him.

Kai: "How you feeling?"

Lloyd: "Fine. In a little pain, but fine."

I nodded.

Kai: "Good. Do you wanna see the twins?"

Lloyds eyes widened and he smiled.

Lloyd: "Yes."

I laughed a little and stood and walked over to Krystals tub and carefully picked her up and then walked back to Lloyd. Lloyd put his arms out and I gently layed her in his arms. 

I smiled looking at the two of them, a few seconds later I hear Luke cry. I stand and walk over to him.

Kai: "Aw, look at whos getting jealous."

I picked him up and carried him over to the chair I was holding Krystal in and sat down. I held him close and I watched him drift off to sleep. Shortly after my eyes became heavy and I closed them.

~Lloyd's POV~

I looked over at Kai as he was holding Luke and I realize they are both asleep. I press the button on the side of my bed to call the nurse and looked back at the two of them sleeping. 

Luke had his head turned into Kais chest and Kai has his head rolled back on the back of the chair but facing the same was as Lukes is facing. 

They look so much alike. 

The nurse comes in and askes whats the need and I point at Kai and Luke. She smiles and walks over and takes Luke and lays him in his tub then comes and takes Krystal and lays her in her tub. 

She askes if I need anything else and I say no and she nods and walks out and I lay back and close my eyes and quickly drift into sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

THERE Y'ALL GO!! I GOT IT DONE!! WOO-HOO!! IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS BOOK, LIKE MY GOD. THIS IS CRAZY. ANY WAY I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Spin Out!

-A