Getting Ready

~Lloyds POV~
I pulled away from kissing Kai. Even thou I didn't want to. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep.

*Time Skip*

I woke up about 2 hours later. And Kai was still asleep so I decided to get showered so we could go out for a luau or something.
(BTW if no one caught on they are in Hawaii....because I can and I love Hawaii. :-) )

I got out of the bed and went to the bath room and got in the shower. I washes my hair with my Irish Springs shampoo and conditioner. Then washed my body and got out and wrapped a light green towel around my waist.

I went to our bedroom and got in my suitcase and got out a green t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

Kai wasn't in the room any more so I figured that he was showering in the other bathroom.

I put on the shirt and the shorts then went to Kai's suitcase and got out his red sweatshirt and I put it up to my nose and took a deep breath in. It smelled like mint and burnt wood...I loved the smell of it. I put it on but left it unzipped

Kai:"So you are going to steal my sweat shirt now?"

Lloyd:"Um...ya?"

I looked at the ground shyly and brought my hands up and was going to take it off. I get hands on my wrists and looked up to see Kai standing in front of me.

Kai:"Lloyd I was joking. I like you in m coat yo look sexy and it is a little turn on for me."

I smiled and put my hands down and got my shoes....only.....I took Kai's Converse and thought 'you know what we have a few hours....I am going to mess with him'.

I put the shoes on my feet and saw Kai coming but he wasn't paying any attention to me because he was looking at his phone.

I walked off in the other direction and then I heard yelling.

Kai:"LLOYD!!! WERE THE HELL ARE MY CHUCK TAYLORS?!?"

Lloyd:"What are you talking about?"

Kai:"Crap Lloyd, I am going too kill you!"

Lloyd:"Um....No you love me to much."

I took off his shoes and walked back into the living room where he was and handed them to him and smugly smiled at him and he just took the shoes and walked away.
Hehe, task completed.