The Good and The Bad

~Lloyds POV~
After Kai went in the living room to talk to Harry I went to find my father and my mom to get them all together because my baby bump was becoming noticeable. (*nosebleed*)

I knocked on my fathers door and my mom opened it with my father next to him. His face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot.

Lloyd:"Mom, what's wrong with dad?"

Misako:"I don't now."

I looked at him in concern as he hung on my mothers side.

Misako:"I am going to take him to the hospital."

I nodded and stepped out of the way.

Garmadon:"Son, get Kai for me."

I nodded and ran to the other room and told him he had to come with me. Once we were where my father was he motioned for him to come closer and whispered something to him. Kai nodded and stepped back and then they left.

I stared off into space. I didn't wanna tell anyone without my father.

Kai:"Lloyd, he knows."

I looked at him having to take in what he said again.

Kai:"He knows about the baby Lloyd."

Lloyd:"So, are we gonna tell everyone else?"

He paused and I turned to face him. He didn't answer for a while, But he did answer.

Kai:"Yea. We are gonna tell."

I smiled and just went up to him and hugged him. The hug wasn't anything special it was for me to remember that he want gonna leave me.

Kai:"Come on. Let's go tell them."

We went back in the living room, luckily everyone was there. Everyone got quiet when we walked in. I froze; but Kai was there for me. He took my hand and intertwined it with his.

Kai:"Hey guys?"

They all looked up at us, Even lil Mai. Kai lightly tugged on my hand.

Lloyd:"Um, we have some news."

Kai:"Well first one is...me and Lloyd are engaged."

Everyone smiled, clapping and a few of them giggled a little.

Kai:"And the other news is...well..."

Lloyd:"We are having a baby."

I put my hand on my tummy and smiled. Only now...everyone was quiet.

That was when I felt it.

I felt as if you were to take like a marble and run it across your skin..but inside of me. (NO!! NO PERVERTED MINDS!!)

I froze and looked down at my stomach and there was this feeling of happiness and a feeling I couldn't describe but it was a good feeling.

I was lost in my thoughts when Kai was next to me with a worried expression and trying to make sure I am fine.

Kai:"Lloyd what's wrong? Are you sick? Lloyd, baby what is it?"

Lloyd:"No Kai, I'm fine."

I smiled and we just left the living room and went to our bedroom.

Kai:"Lloyd, I know you better. What was it."

I looked back at my tummy with my small baby bump and smiled.

Kai:"Lloyd?!"

I looked at him and smiled and chuckled a little.

Lloyd:"They kicked. They moved Kai."

He looked from worried to a mixed look of calm, happy and surprised. He looked down at my tummy and got on his knees and leaned into my tummy.

Kai:"Hey little baby, I'm your daddy. And Lloyd is also your daddy. You have two daddy's. That makes you special. I love you so much!"

He leaned in a little closer and lightly kissed my tummy.

~Misako's POV~
I have been waiting in the waiting room for hours. They took my husband in for tests. I am completely unsure what is wrong with him. I hope it isn't anything to bad.

I decided to put the thought behind me. I got up and went to the hospital café.

I went up to the counter and got a cup of fruit. I wasn't hungry with the anticipation of this news.

•Time skip brought to you by mosquito bites •

Sitting in the waiting room there wasn't many people. But I did see a young gentleman waiting and not a few moments later came another. The other boy had a bundle in his arms. The bundle was wrapped in pink.

But of course curiosity killed the cat, and I got up and went over to them.

Misako:"Hello."

They both looked at me smiling. The boy holding the bundle spoke first.

"Hello."

Misako:"I'm sorry but I couldn't help but notice the bundle you have here."

I put on a slight smile and looked at the pink bundle again.

"Oh yes, this is Mason, Mason Eric Dalhburg. I'm Ty."

I smiled and the other boy spoke, the boy I saw waiting.

"I'm Adam."

(IF YOU KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE OR THE SHIP THAT IS HINTED HERE COMMENT THE WORD 'Budder'!!)

Adam:"Do you want to hold her?" (OK!! Yes I know it is weird having strangers hold your kid!! Don't like it? Cry a river build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!....☺️ok back to the story.)

I nodded and Adam took Mason from Ty's arms. I looked. Down at her and she had short brown hair with tight curls and bright amber eyes. I heard a thump and instantly looked up to see Ty on the floor with a blank face, his eyes open and blood shot really heavy and he was shaking slightly but rapidly. Adam dropped to the floor, screaming.

Adam:"HELP!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP HIM!!"

Doctors came and took Ty and Adam wasn't aloud to go witch just crushed him more.

He turned and looked at Mason and then meat my eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't get anything out. I felt so bad for him. He fell to the ground and just broke down. I moved two chairs together so I could set Mason down.

After I set her down, I moved over to Adam and pulled him up.

I brought him over the the chairs and picked Mason back up and placed her carefully in Adams arms. He looked at her and then smiled as she giggled a little.

"Excuse me?"

I looked to my left to see a middle aged looking doctor standing before me.

"We have the test results in for your husband."

Misako:"OK."

I walked a short distance from where I was standing before Adam.

"Well, we found

__________________________________________________________________
YEP!!! MAJOR CLIFFHANGER!!! HAHA!!! OK so I am sorry it took so long to do this!! I wanted to get it done RIGHT after I hit 10k reads.....but NOPE y'all wanted to blow that out of the water. 11 THOUSAND READS!! My god I can't thank you guys enough. Unfortunately I am gonna be ending the book soon, BUT, there will be a sequal!! Yep! OK so enjoy! And tell your friends I'm not gonna update till 100 reads on this chapter!!
Spin Out!
-A