Greenflame?

*Time Skip to morning*

~Lloyds POV~
I woke up and I wasnt in my bed...I was in someone elses...and someone else was in the bed with me. Then I realized that I had no pants. I shrugged it off and took a deep breath in threw my nose....it spelled so familiar...like...well it is kinda inexpiable but it was kinda like sweet maple and mint. I opened my eyes to see Kai sleeping, he looked cute even when he was asleep.

Wow. Smooth Lloyd, real smooth.

I remembered everything from last night and a smile made its way to my face...then I remembered that I fell asleep watching fireworks...but I was still in my cloths-wait a minute...I remembered that I wasnt wearing any pants. I lightly lifted up the sheets and saw that I was wearing Kais shirt...I covered my mouth from screaming and slowly pulled my legs closer to my body and I tucked my head into Kais chest.

I heard the door open and I shut my eyes and tried to sleep...I am not exactly shore what happened after that but darkness and sleep washed over me.

*

~Kai's POV~
I opened my eyes and looked at my clock and saw the time said 12:30 pm. Oh crap. I slept threw training. Wu and Garmodon are going to kill me...wait...Lloyd is still asleep?! My god, that kid knows how to sleep.

I got out of bed carefully and went over to my dresser and got out a red zip-up sweat shirt, a dark red pair of pants and a shirt that had the fire symbol on it.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and put on the cloths that I had out. After that i went into the living room/ kitchen and saw everyone doing something to keep then from being to bored.

Jay:"Hey Kai, so how was last night."

At that point i knew that Cole probably told him...but i mean there was no point in hiding it because i could feel my face start to burn up. Jay, Cole, Nya, Zane and P.I.X.A.L. all died laughing. Then they stopped.

___________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA!!! I LEFT IT AT A CHLIFFHANGER!!!!!! well that is all i hope you all have a good night/day.....depending on when you read this.....but....ya.
Spin Out!
-A