The Suprise

~Kai's POV~
I knew this would be the perfect spot to-hold on....Lloyd is pushing me out the door...literately.

Lloyd:"Come on Kai we have to go. Our plane is going to leave without us!!!"

Kai:"Ok Lloyd. I was making shore we had everything."

Lies. I had to go in my room to get-and he is forcing me into the car.

I finally got in the car and pulled out with everyone yelling goodbye to us and such.

*Time Skip to Air Port* 

We got out of the car and got all of our stuff and did all that stupid airport stuff.

We were on the plane and Lloyd lays his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. Once I know he is asleep I take out my phone and enter in a group chat and start texting everyone telling them what I was planning on doing.

(kai entered cole, jay, nya, zane in group chat)

Kai:Ok, so I was planing on telling you all in person but Lloyd was rushing me.

Jay:What? What were you going to tell us?

Kai:I am going to propose to Lloyd.

Jay, Cole, Nya, Zane:WHAT?!

Kai:Ya I was planing on doing it when we got there.

Jay:So in the airport, not vary romantic if you ask me.

Nya: no spark plug. on the beach!!!

Jay:Oh..........oups

Cole:I wish you luck bud.

Zane: Indeed. I too wish you the luck of best.

Kai:thanks zane?

Zane:Sorry I meant the best of luck.

Kai:Oh....ok thanks. :)

Nya:I know I thought I would get married before Kai. lol

Kai:WHAT?!

Nya:sorry I was talking with Jay.....sorry.

Kai:Its ok sis......

Kai:JAY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET HOME!!!

Jay:*gulp* uh-oh.

Kai:Ya, you should be scared....hey gotta go....we are landing in an hour and I have to wake up Lloyd.

Cole:I was wondering bout that.....

Kai:Now you know...haha bye

Nya:Bye love you.

Kai:Love you sis.

Jay:Bye.

Cole:Bye.

Zane:Bye.

(everyone left da conversation)

_________________________________________________________________________________

OK, SO THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR A WHILE....UNTIL I GET MY NEW TABLET....(THE 3RD ONE).....YA SO I WANT TO GET SOME COMMENTS SO IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK.
Spin Out!
-A