The Next Peaceful Morning

~Kai's POV~
I woke up peacefully without any disruptions with Lloyd snuggled to my side. I leaned my head down and rested my nose on top of his head and took and beep breath in to take in his scent. He smelled like a flipping baby! But I love it so much.

Wait, I woke up without any disruptions? Cant be, We live with Jay Walker. Something was up.

I carefully climbed out of bed so I didnt wake up Lloyd. I quietly went over to the door and opened it slowly.

No bucket at the top of the door. No trip-wire. Strange but ok.

I cautiously walked threw the hallway but didnt get far.

Lloyd:"Kai?"

I jumped, Damn that boy knows how to scare the shit out of someone I turned around to see he looked like a little kid and was rubbing his right eye with the inside of his right fist. I smiled softly and went over to him and took his free left hand and kissed his forehead.

I continued threw the hall way and to the living room/ kitchen.

We walked in to see Nya on the couch with Jay watching TV, Zane making pancakes, Cole eating the pancakes, PIXAL was in behind the couch messing with some gears, and Sensei Wu and Garmadon playing chess in the corner. Garmadon looks up slightly and winked at me. I was slightly scared but I dont know why when I know what he thinks of me. Because if he did what he did for giggles, well ha-ha, Im not laughing.

I was lost in thought when I heard someone yell.

"COLE QUIT EATING ALL THE PANCAKES!! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE SOME FOR LLOYD AND KIA!! JAY, COLE IS EATING ALL OF MY PANCAKES!!!"

It was Zane, Me and Lloyd both laughed and everyone turned to look at us. I was not ok with this. I was standing there until Lloyd pulls me to the island and sat down in a chair and I pushed it in for him the took my seat next to him.

Zane puts 2 plates in front of us and winks at me again. I look over at Lloyd to see if he noticed, but I and guessing not because he was already 1/3rd done with his pancakes. I start to eat mine when I feel someone put something in my right pj's pocket, and I know it wasnt Lloyd because he was still eating and he was on my left.

I looked down to see my sister and she put the paper in my pocket then ran over to Jay and jumped on the couch and Jay caught her.

I puled the note out of my pocket and read it.

Kai, The boys and me have arranged a reservation to go to a privet island for you and Lloyd.

Love You,

Nya

I smiled big and looked over at Lloyd who got a note too. But when I looked over at him he looked at me at the same time we were both smiling like crazy.

We looked back at everyone and got up and ran to our separate rooms and started packing.