Names and Baby Shtuff

~Kai's POV~ 

I knew immediately that this was gonna be hard.

I mean TWINS!!

I really only see the upside to us having twins is that that we are getting a boy and a girl. I mean it not like I am not happy to have these babies in the first place. They aren't even alive and I am absolutely in love with them!

Kai:"Hey Lloyd?"

He looked up from his laptop he had sitting on his criss-cross legs.

Lloyd:"Ya?"

Kai:"What are we gonna name them?"

He put his laptop off to the side and crawled across the bed and sat next to me.

Lloyd:"I don't know, what do you want to name them?"

Kai:"Well, because we are having 2 babies maybe we could name each so the first letter matches the first letter in  our names?"

Lloyd:"OK, I get what u mean. So lets start with the boys name."

He moved so now he was facing me.

Kai:"OK. How about....Luke?"

Lloyd:"Luke....Luke....huh, I like it. Ok so the boy is gonna be named Luke."

Kai:"Now the girls name."

We both sat in silence. A girls name that starts with a 'K'? I lied...THIS  was gonna be hard.

Lloyd:"Well I want something basic but also special, like not a name that is used everyday or that you wouldn't always hear as a name for a person.

 Kai:"Well...What about Krystal?" (Im sorry SimonCourtez I changed the name we planned..BUT you will see why in the sequel!! ;))

Lloyd was in silence for a few seconds then looked back up at me.

Lloyd:"Luke and Krystal....What about the wedding?"

Kai:"Well, its not like we aren't sure if we wanna get married. we both know we want to."

Lloyd looked down.

Lloyd:"Well......"

~Lloyds POV~

Kai sat there in silence. No words. No actions. I need to tell him now.

_____________________________________________________________

HA-HA!! HATE ME!! YOU WONT!! but anyway, I wanna apologies. I would have updated like....Monday but lets just say that I am a really bad kid, OK? Now, I mentioned a few chapters ago that I was gonna have a sequel. SO...I am gonna have a sequel name contest BECAUSE I don't know when I am gonna have this story stop and the sequel start. But I will have the contest chapter up in a few hours.(its 5:50pm here so about 7pm) Anyway hope you all liked the chapter, because I have been begged and pleaded for it.

Spin Out!

-A