"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."

~Kai's POV~
I could feel Lloyd rest on my shoulder and we ended up laying down at some point so he was snuggled up to my side. After the fireworks I finally heard him snoring but they were soft and quiet. God was it adorable. I moved so that I could pick him up and carefully carried him to the car and put him in the passenger side and buckled him in.

*Time Skip To The Bountey*

I pulled Zane's car into the little garage that is in the the bottom of the Bountey. I want over to Lloyds side and opened the door and picked him up slowly so that I was carrying him bridle style. I caught myself looking at his baby face. I started making my way to the stairs that lead to the kitchen.

I dont even think I made it half way up the stairs when the door at the top flung open.

"Oh my god, Nya look....Lloyd is shweeping."

Nya:"Aw, he must have fallen asleep on his date!!"

I glared at them for 2 reasons, 1: Lloyd was sleeping and i dont want him to wake up and, 2: I am exhausted and dont want to hear then screaming.

Kai:"Both of you shut up."

Nya walks away and Zane put his hands up in defense and waked away. I was almost to the door to the hallway when Cole decides to walk in. Oh god this is going to be entertaining.

Cole:"Kai, What are you doing?"

Kai:"Me and Lloyd were out and he fell asleep and I dont want him to wake up."

Cole didnt say anything for a while.

Cole:"Do you think Lloyd looks cute when he is sleeping?"

Kai:"Ya, Lloyd looks cute when he is sleeping."

Cole:"Ok. That is all I needed to know."

I glared at him then went to my room and layed Lloyd on my bed. I went to my dresser and got out a shirt and went to the bathroom and striped down into nothing but my underwear. I looked into the mirror and saw the scars on my leg starting to fade, almost like something or someone, was healing them.

I pulled on my shirt and then when over to Lloyd and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. I layed him back down and unbuttoned his pants careful to only get his pants off. I sat him back up and put another one of my shirts on him, it was really baggy on him....it was cute.

I got in the bed and pulled him close to me and he snuggled back up to my side again and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

This was it...I was happy...and for the longest amount of time I forgot what being happy felt like. But now I never want it to end.