The Note

~Kai's POV~
I was thinking about the Lloyd and whether or not I should give him the note that I was playing with in my hand. I could take the chance of him liking me and everything goes well or take the chance of him not liking me and then what? I looked down at my hand and saw the note burnt....oh crap....I must have burnt it when I was thinking. I could feel hears start to swell up in my eyes, then one fell onto the ashes of the burnt note.

I was lost in thought because there was a knock at my door I groaned and got up from off my knees that were in-front of the note that could have changed everything and I walked to my bedroom door and opened it to see Zane with the biggest smile I have ever seen. I take that back it is the 2nd biggest smile I have ever seen.

~Zane'sPOV~
Me and Nya were thinking of ways to get Kai and Lloyd together. They needed to go on a date or something.

Zane:"Hey Nya?"

Nya:"What?"

She sat up from my bed because we thought it would be a good idea if Cole and Jay didnt find out about Kai and Lloyd, so we were sitting in my room thinking of ideas. And, ya about telling them, we both know we are going to have to tell them about it sooner or later, but Cole might find out.......no not Jay.....that isnt going to happen. He isnt smart enough to figure that out.

Zane:"What if we write note to them but say that they came from the other. Like I will write Kai's note "from Lloyd" and you will write Lloyd's note "from Kai"."

Nya:"But they arent going to give it to each other. Then what?"

Zane:"I will give the note to Kai and you to the note to Lloyd."

Nya:"OK....I see what you are saying."

I went to my desk and opened the drawer and pulled out 2 pens and 2 notebooks.

Zane:"Here."

Nya took one notebook and one pen and started writing stuff down. I did the same and in between thoughts we talked to make shore we were on the same page with the date.

Kai,

I have liked you from the moment I met you and stayed on the bounty. I really like you, no i love you because I can have you get close to me.You always put yourself first before anyone. Sometimes you know when to be serious and know when to loosen up. But I would like to know of you wanted to go to dinner with me. if so dress causal. If you think this is a joke from one of the guys then you are wrong. Zane is going to take you to the dinner be ready at 7:00pm.

From,
Anonymous

This was the note that I came up with and I showed it to Nya and she nodded and ran off to give Lloyd the note from Lloyd. I went to Kai's room to give the note to Kai.

~Lloyds POV~
I was reading the note from Kai, and Nya was waiting for the yes or no. I finished reading the note and couldnt help but jump up and down and eventually lunge myself at Nya for a hug.

Lloyd:"Oh my god, NYA!!! WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET READY?! MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED. I HAVE NO I DEA WERE I AM EVEN GOING....'

Nya:"Lloyd?"

Lloyd:"LIKE WHAT IF I MESS UP AND THEN WHAT? WILL HE STILL LIKE ME?"

Nya:"LLOYD!!"

Lloyd:"What?

Nya:"I will help you get ready. What time does the note say?"

I looked back down at the note and skimmed it looking for a time.

Lloyd:"Um...7:00.

Nya:"Ok, go and shower and I will look threw your closet for something to wear to dinner ok?"

Lloyd:"Ok. Thank you so much."

I turned and walked into my bathroom with a huge grin on my face. I couldn't believe it was happening, I was going on a date with Kai. I turned to my towel closet and got out a towel and a wash cloth. I set them on the counter then turned on the shower. I stripped my clothes off and stepped in. As I was in the shower I was day dreaming of what might actually happen at the date tonight.