When The Time Is Right...Now

~Kai's POV~
Me and Lloyd went inside and we left our stuff near the door where the driver left it.

Lloyd:"This place is amazing."

I looked over and smiled at him then he looked at me.

Lloyd:"What? Why are you staring at me?"

Kai:"Im not."

Lloyd:"Bull crap."

Kai:"Ok, I was looking so I could do this."

I leaned in and grabbed his waist and lightly kissed his lips and moved his arms to around my neck. I felt those fireworks that I feel any time I kiss him. I pulled him closer to me so our bodies were touching at every part.

Our feet, our legs, our stomachs, our chests, our shoulders...and it all fit together perfectly. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes...his amazing emerald green eyes.

Kai:"Lloyd?"

Lloyd:"Yes Kai."

Kai:"Do you want to take a walk on the beach?"

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and nodded.

I took his hand and walked to the back door and off of the patio. It was still snowing but we continued to walk on the beach. We walked to the shore line and i found a sea shell on the ground in the sand. I stopped and picked it up and gave it to Lloyd....whale he saw looking at it i took the sea shell from my pocket and tossed it not far from us but moved little so he couldnt tell I did anything.

He looked up at me and smiled then we continued walking when he found the shell. He looked confused and handed it to me.

Lloyd:"What is this."

Kai:"I know what it is."

Lloyd:"What?"

Kai:"The next best thing that ever happened to me."

I got down on one knee and opened the shell to reveal a ring inside of it.

Kai:"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, I love you too death and wanted to know.......will you marry me?"

~Lloyd's POV~
I found a sea shell that had what looked like little peaces of glitter on it. I didnt know what it was so i handed it to Kai...Maybe he knew what it was.

Lloyd:"What is this."

Kai:"I know what it is."

Lloyd:"What?"

Kai:"The next best thing that ever happened to me."

He got down on one knee and opened the shell to reveal a ring inside of it. That had a silver band and had one emerald stone and one ruby stone on the band and were cut into shapes of ovals.

Kai:"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, I love you too death and wanted to know.......will you marry me?"

I covered my mouth and started to cry. I couldnt get anything out but forced one word out.

Lloyd:"Y-yes."

He got up and wrapped his arms around around my waist and picked my up and spun me around and I couldnt stop crying and he put me down and looked at me worried.

Kai:"Lloyd, baby...why are you crying?"

Lloyd:"I-I....Im just really happy."

He smiled at me and he put his forehead on mine and kissed me again. I felt his tongue slowly slide slide across my bottom lip and I gasped and he let himself into my mouth. I pulled away.

Lloyd:"When the time is right...."

And with that i took off towards the house with Kai not far behind me. I ran in threw the backdoor and to our bedroom and hid behind the door.

He can in and was out of breath trying to figure out where i went. I jumped out from behind the door and jumped on him making him lose his balance and fall on the bed with me on top of him.

Lloyd:"Now."

I leaned down and kissed him and moved my hands from his wrists to his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I moved one of my hands to his hair and pulled lightly and he let out a moan in my mouth and I smiled threw that.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I have worked so hard on this and hope you all like this....I will be back in about 5-6 hours so I want to see a lot of reads on this book...preferably 1.6K reads.
-A