When He Finds Out

~No POV yet~

Kai and Lloyd are cuddling on the couch watching a movie while the others are asleep. They were watching The Lego Movie. They didnt want to stay up late and sneak around, they both needed sleep but it was the only way they could without Sensei Garmadon finding out about them.

~Garmadon's POV~  (HAHA didnt see that coming did you?!)

I was jerked awake form my sleep. It was this dream that i kept having it was about-wow my through hurts a lot...i need some water. I looked over at my table and saw the glass was empty. I groaned quietly and slowly got out of my bed and picked up the glass and pulled myself towards the door.

I was down the stairs and went threw the doorway and i was shocked at the sight of that was before me.

I saw MY son cuddling with Kai. Hell no. The glass i had in my had in my hand slipped out of my grip and shattered in the ground and both of the boys jumped up and were facing me.

Garmadon:"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Lloyd:"Dad! I can explain!!"

I didnt know how to react. But I was looking on my son and wasnt mad at him. It was Kai i was mad at.

Garmadon:"KAI!!!"

~Kai's POV~

He was looking at me now and I knew this wasnt going to be good.

Garmadon:"KAI!!!"

Kai:"Oh shit."

I said it so quite that only Lloyd could hear because he looked at me and knew what was coming. Garmadon ran towards us and I jump over the couch and ran for the doorway to the stairs. He wasnt far behind me because I could heard his voice getting louder.

He was shouting things like "I WILL GET YOU!" and "COME BACK HERE!". I knew he was going to wake up everyone.

I was looking forward and saw the door at the end of the hall fly open and Cole standing in the way. I was right in front of the door when I was tackled to the hallway intersecting the one I was running down. I thought he got me and shut my eyes and braced myself for the worst.

Instead of feeling hits and pinches I felt a pair of lips on mine. I knew it was Lloyd because I felt fireworks. The ones I always do when I kiss him. he pulled back and I opened my eyes and sat up to see Cole holding Garmadon in his arms keeping him from killing me.

Sensei Wu came out and went into Coles room and shut the door t talk to him. Me and Lloyd took this chance to run to his room because it was closer.

After we were in the room I closed the door and locked it. I turned around to see Lloyd sitting on the window sill looking out on the night of the city of Ninjago.

Lloyd:"You know that could have gone really bad right?"

Kai:"Ya i know."

I shoved my hands in his pockets and looked down. The next thing I know Lloyd in in front of me looking at me with sadness. I swear this kid is all over the place.

Lloyd:"But i didnt."

He motioned towards his bathroom.

Lloyd:"You should shower."

I nodded and went into the bathroom and striped down and turned on the shower and let my muscles loosen up under the hot water.

I was thinking about how Lloyd figured out a way to get his father off my tail, then it hit me. He planed it out, i dont know how far he did but I can take a good guess.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well it took me 3 hours but I finally got this chapter done.....I wanna get to 700 reads by Sunday night.....I know it is kinda picky but I dont have a lot of time with this. Sorry but hope you like it!
Spin Out!
-A