Home...And The New News

~Kai's POV~
Me and Lloyd woke up the next day and got ready to leave. I would notice Lloyd every now and then, would start crying out to of nowhere.

When this happened, considering one specific time, I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and he turned around and hugged me. Then he stopped crying and went back to packing.

*Mini-time skip because I am lazy*

We got to the air port and settled into our seats and I was going to turn off my phone when I had a stray number on my phone with a message that said,

"Life is full of bull shit...but I will make your life worse."

I didnt understand what it went but I shrugged it off and turned off my phone. Then we took off.

*Time skip brought to you by my crush*

I helped Lloyd out of the car. I was planning on getting the stuff later. I'm lazy.... So what?

We made your way to the front door and I opened the door... It was quiet.

Kai:"Lloyd, why is it quiet? We live with Jay, it isn't supposed to be quiet."

Lloyd:"I don't know. Let's split up."

We went the the living room and I went threw one of the ways to the left and Lloyd to the right. I checked every room, witch is about 7 rooms. At the end of the hall is Nya's room.

I pushed open the door and she was on her computer. She turned to look at me and her face light up.

Nya:"KAI!!"

I laughed a little as she jumped out of her chair and ran towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She let go then looked at me with a smile.

Nya:"Where is Lloyd?"

Almost as soon as she said that I heard a scream.

Lloyd:"KAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!"

My eyes went wide and I ran to the spot where I heard him scream. I turned the corner and found Lloyd sitting on the floor and he was all drenched with ice water and he had a gray metal bucket on his head.

I ran over to him and bent down in front of him and lifted the edge of the bucket up so that I could see his eyes. He looked at me and his eyes were blood shoot and had tears running out of them. I took my free hand and wiped away a few of the years tears from one side of his cheek.

He was shivering and crying. It was hard to tell witch one was making him hyperventilate.

I heard Nya running down the hall and I looked to my right and saw her coming towards us with 2 towels. When I looked at Nya, out of the corner of my eye I saw something move from the room that was on the other side of the doorway. I didn't see it at first because my back was facing the doorway.

At this point Nya was next to Lloyd and was wrapping him in the towels. I knew he was safe. I, still squatting, turned on the toes of my feet 180° around and I saw Jay and some guy with blond hair but I was 93% shore it was dyed that color.

I didn't care about Jay doing this to Lloyd, I kinda knew it was going to happen when we got home. But his...kid...that's a different story; he was a stranger that hurt my 2 babys.

I slowly rose up and brushed off my knees off and then brushed my hands off against each other.

Then looked up.