November 15, 2015

~Lloyd's POV~
I was in the kitchen making food because my and Kai wanted food. I had JUST taken a bowl out of one of the cabnet when I felt a sharp pain...down there and I dropped the bowl. It wasnt long after that there was a puddle of fluid at my feet.

Lloyd:"Um, K-kai?"

He jumped up from the couch because my voice was shaky and from the bowl.

Lloyd:"Kai, I think my water broke."

He froze but then shook his heas and started to get stuff together and called for Nya.

Nya ran in and started to help me over to the door. But the twins werent making it vary easy to do so.

«Small time skip brought to you by  because I love him so much»

~Kai's POV~
We got to the hospital and a few doctors took Lloyd away. Lloyd couldnt give birth to the babies naturally, so they had to do a c-section to get the babies out.

About an hour later one of the doctors came out and looked around then down at a clip board.

"Uh, Mr.Smith?"

I immidetly stood and he smiled then started to walk to a room. Him doing so, I wasnt far behind. I got to the room and Lloyd was asleep on the hospital bed, but he looked fine.

It was one, acually two, things that really drew my attention.

I slowly walked up to the two things, in what looked like clear tubs, but on the ends were two cards. One on each tub. I looked at them and read them.

Name: Luke Smith
Gender/Sex: Boy
Hight: 14 1/2 in.
Weight: 7 lb. 2 oz.
Time: 3:23 pm
Date: November 15, 2015
Mother: Lloyd Smith
Father: Kai Smith

Name: Krystal Smith
Gender/Sex: Girl
Hight: 14 in.
Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
Time: 3:27 pm
Date: November 15, 2015
Mother: Lloyd Smith
Father: Kai Smith

Ok everyone!!! This is vary important. I have been thinking...why not make another book? Or better yet, make the book about the twins?! So as a Christmas Present I am going to release a new book (a sequal to this one) called *drum roll*.......Purple Smoke!!! But it isnt published YET!! And all the contest winners will take place in this book! im so happy because I really wanted to make a sequal!! But tell your friends, your parents, your dog, your cat, your crushes, tell everyone because I feel like this is gonna be big!!

Spin Out!
-A