The Next Morning

~Lloyds POV~
I woke up the next morning and put on some PJs so that no one questions me why I was still in my clothes from last night.

I walked into the living room with Kai still sleeping on the couch and Jay hanging over him.....oh god....I really wanna stop him and let Kai sleep because helookssocutesleepingandidontwantjaymessingwithhim.....well that is out....but in my head.....cool.

Zane: "Lloyd? Are you ok? You seem distant this morning."

Lloyd: "Can I trust you?"

Zane: "Of course...why?"

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my room...I couldn't let Jay hear us.

Lloyd: "Zane, I really like Kai."

Zane: "Oh my god. That is so sweet. Have you told him?-Does he like you back?-When is the first date?"

Lloyd: "Chill Popsicle. He doesn't know, he dose like me, and why are you even thinking about a date at this point?"

Zane: "Wait, if you know he likes you then why don't you just tell him?"

Lloyd: "BECAUSE I CANT ZANE!! IT ISNT THAT SIMPLE!!"

Zane: "Ok shh, before anyone else hears you."

Lloyd: "Zane come on tell me what to do....and please don't tell Jay or Cole...the will tell."

Zane: "How about I talk to Nya?"

Lloyd: "Ok. Thank you."

I felt a wash of relief come over me and I engulfed Zane in a hug.....I couldn't thank him more.