Someday Maybe

DO NOT WATCH VIDEO YET!!! PLEASE, IT WILL RUIN THE CHAPTER FOR YOU!!
______________________________________________________
•Lloyd's POV•
He pushed his own sister...I can't believe he did that. I went over and helped her up and she had a big gash on her cheek.

Lloyd:"Oh my god, Nya."

Nya:"What?"

Lloyd:"You don't feel that?"

She looked at me confused for a moment then spoke.

Nya:"Feel what?"

I pulled her to the bathroom and showed her in the mirror. She looked shocked and confused at the same time.

Nya:"How did that happen? I didn't even feel it."

I looked at my feet and walked to the doorway, but before I turned and walked out I turned back around.

Lloyd:"Kai. Pushed you. but I don't think he realized it was you."

I turned and walked out of the bathroom and towards the doorway of the room.

Then I started to think.

I didn't know how to react when Kai ran out. I didn't know where he would go. I saw the boy come over to me and spoke with a soft Irish accent and I turned to look him.

"I'm sorry, love, I don't think me and Jay intended that for you. I think it was meant for Cole."

I nodded then turned away and walked about 5 feet when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the boy again.

"Um, I'm Niall. Wanna come and meet my mates?"

I shrugged and he put and arm around my shoulder and directed me in the other direction that I was walking in. We were going to the living room and when we got to the doorway there was 6 boys sitting around our coffee table playing a board game of some sort and Pixal was in front of the couch playing with a baby girl had brown curly hair and bright blue eyes.

3 of them I knew. Cole, Zane, and Jay...Jay got away at some point when Kai was yelling at Niall. They all looked up when they noticed we were standing there and the 3 I didn't know had HUGE flashy grins on there faces then 2 of them stood up and walked over to us.

I hadn't realized until now how much shorter I am then Niall. I didn't find it a problem. I was shorter than Kai...by like 5 inches. I was in my thoughts, I knew this because my thoughts were disrupted when I was pulled back to reality.

Niall:"Harry, Louis, this is Lloyd. Lloyd this is Harry and Louis."

I caught on pretty quick that the longish curly haired, like the baby's, and green eyes that are darker then mine, is was Harry. The mid-ear length feathery haired and blue eyes brighter than Jays, but the same color as the baby's again, is was Louis.

Harry:"Hi, I am Harry and this is Louis, and I hear you like to write songs. Lets go talk, I wanna see what you got."

He pulled me away from the living room and I looked back at the baby in the floor again before she was out of sight.

I took Harry up to the roof and showed him my songs and played part of my favorite one to him. He asked me about Kai and practically told him everything...even the part where I am having a baby. He told me about him and Louis and how they were engaged, I CALLED IT, anyway he told me about how they meet and how all of them meet and that there are supposed to be 5 of them but one quit to be with his girlfriend because people were making up rumors about him cheating on this girlfriend.

We talked for probably 50 some minutes when we stopped and he started going threw everything that I had music on and could possibly get it on to. I felt bad because at this point Harry was going threw 4 small, but different, stacks of music. For some reason I found it hard not to ask.