Lloyd Learns The Truth

~Lloyd's POV~
I decided it would be a good idea to talk to my dad about what happened earlier. Waile Kai was showering in my shower, is it ok to like fangirl? Ok,  AHAHAHAH!!!!! Ok I am am good, but anyway. I was going to talk to him.

I knocked at Coles bedroom door and waited for a response.

Wu:"Come in."

I walked in and my father looks up at me. I needed to talk to him alone, I cant have anyone interrupt me. Not now.

Lloyd:"Can I talk to my father alone? Please?"

Wu and Cole nodded and stand to leave but Wu goes over to my father and whispers something to him then walks out and closes the door.

Lloyd:"Dad-"

Garmadon:"I am really disappointed in you."

Lloyd:"Dad, what happened wasnt eather of our faults."

Garmadon:"Son, it was both of your faults-"

Lloyd:"Dad look-"

Garmadon:"Lloyd i dont want any excuses, you both shouldnt have been up that late."

Wait a second. I had to take a double take on what he said.

Lloyd:"Wait, your not mad?"

Garmadon:"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

Lloyd:"I thought you would be mad about me...cuddling a BOY...you know...."

My dad came over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

Garmadon:"Lloyd, dose Kai make you happy?"

Lloyd:"Yes."

Garmadon:"Dose he hurt you in any way?"

Lloyd:"No."

Garmadon:"Dose he love you?"

Lloyd:"Yes."

Garmadon:"Would he protect you from being hurt of danger?"

Lloyd:"Yes."

Garmadon:"Then what do i have to be mad about?"

Lloyd:"I dont know, most people dont accept gays or bisexuals. I just wanted to talk to you about it."

Garmadon:"Son, remember this, I am your father and I will accept any decisions that you chose because you are my son and i love you greatly."

I didnt have any words. My Father loves me. For who I am and that is a big deal.

I gave my father a hug then left for my room again. I had my head down and opened my door then turned around to close the door, so now i was looking at the door knob and had my back turned on the rest of the room.

I turned around and the first thing that happened was a pair of lips smash into mine.

It was Kai. And he scared the crap out of me.

He put his hands on my waist and was moving then down to my thigh and pulled them up. I jumped up so my legs were around his waist. Our lips never parted. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me to my bed and he layed me down so he was on top of me. I could feel a little bulge in my pjs pants, my eyes went wide when I realized what he was trying to do. But I let it happen. He started to kiss me down my jaw-line to my neck and found my sweet spot, and I let out a quiet moan. As this happens I felt a little bit of his bulge against my inner thigh and that made mine grow bigger.

I moaned a little louder and Kai covered my mouth and looked at me for a second. The he whispers to me something I can understand

Kai:"shh, dont be to loud. we will get in trouble."

I nodded slowly and he leaned down slowly to continue kissing me on the lips.

After that things got heated.