Questions

~Lloyd's POV~
We have been at dinner for about an hour and neither one of us has said a word. Kai had his hand on the table and had it in a fist. I noticed that every now and then he would look at his fist and smile a little then go back to eating his food. I needed to start a conversation before this WHOLE night is ruined. Then it hit me I knew exactly what we could talk about.

Lloyd:"Hey Kai?"

He just looks up at me and I almost melted right then and there because of his hazel eyes. My god they are gorgeous. I was lost in thought for a minute before I spoke up.

Lloyd:"Um, can we ask questions about each other....you know to see how much we know about each other?'

Kai:"Sure"

He put his fork down and looked up at me.

Kai:"So do you want to go first?"

Lloyd:"Ok. Um, true or false...you dont like peanut butter."

Kai:"True. Ok, you like to sleep all day when it is raining because it helps you sleep."

Lloyd:"True. You really like dolphins."

Kai:"True. You love to read."

Lloyd:"True. You Love Science.

Kai:"True. You wouldnt mind being in pajamas or sweat pants all day."

Lloyd:"True. Um....I dont know i cant tink of anything right now....."

Kai:"I know something else about you."

Lloyd:"Really what is that?"

Kai:"You like fireworks....a lot."

I could feel my face heat up and I looked down and just smiled. I was lost for words, he knew me so well.

Lloyd:"How do you know that?"

Kai:"You are always using your powers to make them at 12:00 in the morning."

Lloyd:"Ok, how do you know that?"

Kai:"I always hear you get up and I....um...."

Lloyd:"You what?"

Kai:"I follow you and watch you make fireworks all the time."

Lloyd:"Oh. Do you like them?"

Kai:"The ones you make...always."

I looked back up at him and after that he winked at me. Something is up, I know this because he has this smug look on his face...and not the normal one.

+Time Skip to After Dinner+

~Lloyd's POV~
I went to pay for dinner when the waitress said that it was already payed for. I thought it was a mistake but then shrugged it off.

Kai:"Are you coming?"

Lloyd:"Where are we going?"

Kai:"Well you are going to have to wait and see."

Lloyd:"Oh god, you are lucky that I love you."

I stood up and looked at him but I wasnt thinking about what I was saying and I was about to apologize when Kai spoke first.

Kai:"What did you say?"

Lloyd:"Um...I said you are lucky I love you."

He just looked at me and glared at me than his face softened almost instantly.

Kai:"I love you too"

It took me a minute to process what happened when I smiled at him and he stuck his elbow out for me to take. I take it and he guides me out of the restaurant and to the car. Wait, is that Zanes car?

Lloyd:"Um, Kai? Is that Zane's car?"

Kai:"Ya. He left it for me to use."

He opened the passenger door and held out his hand to help me in, I accepted and got in then he went to the drivers side and started to car and started driving to some place. It was about a 20 minute drive to get to were ever we were going. with that he turned off the car and went around to the side and helped me out again.

Lloyd:"What are we doing here?"

Kai:"Taking a walk."

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because it is nice outside and I want to spend time with you before we have to go back to the Bounty."

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because I love you."

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because we are doing this."

He motioned to a large quilt that was laying on the ground. I was confused, because why in the middle of the park?

Lloyd:"Why?"

Kai:"Because we are going to be watching fireworks."

I can tell he liked my reactions because he laughed and pulled me to sit down on the quilt.

The fireworks started and I rested my head on Kia's shoulder and then everything slowly went black.