The News!!

~Lloyd's POV~
We took a seat with Lekika and Adira. They were sitting across from us but they were sitting next to each other.

Lloyd:"So can you tell us what our future is?"

Lekika:"Of course."

Lekika took mine and Kai's hands but let go of them not even a second after.

Lekika:"What hand do you two write with."

Kai:"Left."

Lloyd:"Right."

Because I was on Kai's left side it was convenient.

Lekika:"Ok."

She took my right hand in her right hand and kais left hand in her left hand. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and held it. Me and Kai looked at each other then back at her.

After a few seconds she opened her eyes and held only my hand in between hers; on so that our palms were facing each other, one so her palm was on the back of my hand.

Lekika closed her eyes again and then opened them and smiled and turned to Adira and whispered something to her and Adira smiles then goes over to Kai and whispers something to him.

Lloyd:"What?"

Kai looks at me with shock, happy and surprise on his face.

Lloyd:"Whaaat?!"

Kai opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out for a minute.

Kai:"Lloyd, we-"

Before he could finish the sentence I jumped up and ran to the little hut that was the bathrooms; it was about 10 feet away. I ran into the boys's bathroom and into one of the stalls and I threw up into one of the toilets. I felt hands moving my hair out of my face. When I finished I flushed it and felt an hand on my back. I turned to see who it was. It was Kai. I looked up at him in question, then he answered.

Kai:"Lloyd, we are having a baby; and you are carrying it."

I walked out of the stall and sat on a bench that was outside of the stall but still in the bathroom, and Kai sat next to me.

Lloyd:"Kai, a-are you sure? Like what if she is wrong?....What if she is right? What will my dad think? I am only 17, and we are going to have a kid! I am still a kid! And I am going to be all fat I bet you wont like me and leave me. what if we arent ready? What about all my hormones, I mean I am still a teen, on top of the pregnancy...."

Kai cuts me off but pulling me into a hug.

Kai:"I am sure, if she is wrong then we have nothing to worry about. If she is right then we will have a kid, a baby. Who cares what your dad thinks...its your life. And your not still a kid because you are about to get married anyway. I will love you with or without a baby bump but it will still look cute on you, I wont leave I promise and we are ready. Oh and your hormones, yeah you forget I am a teen to, I have them but I am willing to put up with your pregnancy hormones and mood swings and everything else."

He kissed the top of my head and I took a deep breath in.

Lloyd:"Ok."