Truth and baby shuff

~Lloyd POV~
I needed to tell him now.

Lloyd:"Um, Kai?"

He looked up almost terrified.

Lloyd:"I think it would be better if we...like waited will Luke and Krystal were a little older. So they could help us."

~Kai's POV~
I let out a deep breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. I was scared that-

Lloyd:"Kai? Kai? Are you ok?"

I shook my head, hoping the thought would go away.

Kai:"Y-yea, I'm fine."

Lloyd:"Ok."

He came over and cuddled to my side and I wrapped my arm around him. Until something dawned one me.

Kai:"Hey Lloyd, we still have to pick out the stuff for Luke and Krystal's baby room."

He sat up.

Lloyd:"Well, let's go get Nya and Cole to help us!"

I jumped up and then picked Lloyd up an walked to the kitchen. I got there and put Lloyd down. We walked in hand in hand, and Cole was on a the couch, in a full out makeout session...with Jay.

Kai:"Um Cole?"

He looked up and blushed.

Cole:"Um, I will explain later."

Kai:"Ok, but we need your help with some baby stuff."

Cole:"Ok."

He got up and grabbed his coat. It was getting close to winter, well, it's the beginning of fall and Luke and Krystal were gonna be born in just a few months.

~Le time skip to store~

Me and Cole were walking down an isle looking at mobiles for Luke and Krystal. Lloyd was 2 isles over looking at some baby cloths and bottles.

Kai:"So, Cole, you and Jay aye?"

He looked at me then down and blushed.

Cole:"Um, I guess. We just fell mutual."

Kai:"Oh ok."

~Le time skip AGAIN!! Sorry!~

After we got some finishing pieces of furniture me and Lloyd looked at the room.

We took my room (because it was bigger) and painted the walls purple and had 2 cherry wool cribs and they had tall dressers that matched them. There wasn't much in to room but the cribs and a big circular rug in between the cribs.