Trying To Hide,But Why?

~Lloyds POV~
Its been almost 2 weeks since Kai and me went to dinner and we have tried to keep it quiet. Everyone else knew to keep quiet to. I have no idea how my dad would react if he found out that me and Kai were a thing. I was sitting on the roof of the bridge, and I think it was like 2:34 in the morning. I am not sure why I woke up but I did and this was the only place I knew to go. I couldnt help but think Kai was hiding something from me....but I know that he is afraid to tell me what it was........

~Kai's POV~
I was standing in the mirror and I was in only my boxers....but they were small ones....they went up high enough that you could see my scars. I was lost in thought then I heard I voice behind me that I didnt want to hear.

Lloyd:"K-kai....w-what are those?"

I turned around quickly and tears ended up streaming down his face. At this point he was slowly moving toward me and we were both lost for words. He was about 2 feet away from me when he fell to his knees and put his hand out and lightly touched my scars on both of my legs. He was crying harder.

Lloyd:"W-why....why would you do this Kai?"

Kai:"Lloyd listen to me ok? They are old....really old....the last time I did something like this was the night that you all went out for dinner and I stayed home. After that you changed things for me. You made me happy."

Lloyd:"Why did you hide it from me all this time? Why didnt you tell me? If you did tell me...I probably wouldnt be so upset."

Kai:"I-I.....I didnt know how to tell you."

He stood up and took not even half a step forward and lightly pressed his lips against mine and immediately I felt fireworks erupt. I have never kissed anyone and had it feel like this. But it seemed to wash all of my problems away....like nothing was there.