The Truth

~Kai's POV~
I got out of the shower, because Zane said I had to take on in the first place. When I got out of the bathroom and into my room I saw a red shirt that had the sleeves rolled up to a little below the elbows and a pair of black pants and black Chuck Taylors. He knows me to well, I love my Chucks.

I pulled on the shirt and buttoned it up then pulled on a pair of underwear and then the black pants and put on socks and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I saw that it was just flat over my eyes and still wet. I took the towel and put it on my head and rubbed the towel back and forth on my head fast to dry my hair and I pulled off the towel and my hair was back to the spiky way it naturally is.

Zane:"Well you look sharp."

I turned around to see Zane standing there leaning against the door frame.

Kai:"Is there anything I am missing?"

Zane:"I dont think so. Come on hot shot. You have to go."

Kai:"Ok, I am coming."

I took one last look in the mirror and smiled. But it felt weird, no in a bad way I wasnt used to smiling at least not like this...this felt more real and it felt better then the smiles I fake around the guys.

I followed Zane to the car and sat in silence. I just looked out the window and looked up at the sky. It was still a little light out side but it was getting dark.

I unlocked my seat belt and opened the door. Zane was already taking me by the wrist and dragging me inside the restaurant and to the table. While this was happening I was to busy looking at the interior of the restaurant. Which was incredible. The walls were painted a navy blue and there was metal ribbons attached to the wall to give it an accent of color. The chairs were made of black metal and the cushion was the same color as the walls, while the booths were made of black and had the same seat material as the cushion for the chairs. The lights were strung down from the ceiling as modern chandeliers that were silver and a light gold. The tables were made of the dark brown color and had specks of gold and silver on the top to help accent the silver and gold on the walls and chandeliers.

Zane:"I am going now, here are the keys."

Kai:"Then how are you going to get home?"

Zane:"It is fine I will call one of the guys. Probably Lloyd."

He winked at me at the last part and laughed a little. But before he walked away he put a peace of paper on the table that was folded up and I could see a little writing in it but the top said 'dont open until your date comes'

I was looking down at it and thinking about what it could say or mean. I heard a voice that sounded to familiar for my own good.

"Kai?"

I slowly looked up to see a VARY handsome looking Lloyd. I had no words, but he did.

Lloyd:"UM...so this is my date?"

In my head my hope is like a fighter jet getting shot out of the sky and when it hits the ground, explodes into flames.

Lloyd:"Um...I thought about that in my head and wow that sounds really mean. Im sorry Kai I didnt mean it like that. I should go."

'Crap Kai your going to lose him', was the first thing that popped in to my head but then I realized there is a reason why he is here, this could be fate.

Kai:"Lloyd, I didnt think it was mean I understood what you meant. But the truth is I really like you and I would love it if you would say to have dinner with me."

His eyes went wide and he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine over his arms and to his back then rested my chin on his head. I let go of him, not because I wanted to but because I had to.

Kai:"Lets sit and order our food."

We both sat down and I forgot about the note and I pulled it out of my pocket and read it.

'there will be fireworks later in the park. take him to see them there is a blanket on the ground that is next to the path in Ninjago park near the lake. ;) have fun!'