A Sorta-Celibration

~Kai'sPOV~
After I got my shoes back from Lloyd, I swear I love that boy but I am going to end up killing him before we have our wedding. But any way we called a taxi to take us to this Luau type of thing for a sota-celebration. We only say that because we don't know how Hawaiianers will react around gays. But the way I see it they are taking it vary well. That is good.

We walked this arch that was decorated with flowers, sea shells, stones and material other things. I felt Lloyd take my hand in his and I looked over at him and he smiled at me.

Lloyd:"Its ok...come on."

He pulled me along with him under the arch and when we got threw it there was a girl standing there with 2 baskets at her feet. One of the baskets had flowers on a string. I think Lloyd was talking about those once; they are I think called Leis. and the other basket had strings of leaves with little white flowers on them. They werent whole like the other leis. But of course my thoughts were interrupted.

Girl:"Aloha."

The girl smiled at me then put one of the leis on my neck.

Kai:"Thank you."

I smiled at her then turned around to see Lloyd getting a lei like mine put on his neck by another girl over by him.

Girl:"Is that your brother?"

Kai:"No."

Girl:"Your boyfriend?"

I smiled wider at the thought.

Kai:"Ya, he is."

Girl:"He is lucky to have you. And I bet you are lucky to have him."

I turned back around to face her.

Kai:"Thanks and i am...I am vary lucky."

She looked down at my legs, and her smile faded.

Girl:"Are those your battle wounds?"

I looked down to see my cuts...they were faded.

Kai:"Um, ya....that is what I call them. How do you know"

I looked back up at her and she held out her wrists and flipped them over. She had deep white scars on her wrist.

Girl:"I have them too."

I looked up at her.

Kai:"He saved me, he made me happy. Did someone save you?"

Girl:"Yes"

Kai:"Who?"

She pointed to were the girl and Lloyd were talking, and followed her finger to the direction she was pointing at the girl. I looked back at her.

Kai:"So you two are dating?"

Girl:"Yes."

I smiled and I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned my head to see Lloyd there smiling.

Lloyd:"Are you bragging about me?"

I put my hand on my chest like I was offended.

Kai:"Me? Never, I was just talking about how much I hate you."

He let go of me and turned and walked to the arch like he was leaving. I ran after him and quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up and he started laughing. I carried him back to were we were standing and put him down and looked at him and smiled.

Lloyd:"Were you really?"

Kai:"Heck no, We were just talking."

Lloyd:"About?"

Kai:"Our battle wounds."

Lloyd:"Oh, ok."

Kai:"Oh. Lloyd this is...."

I motioned to the girl I was talking to earlier.

Girl:"My name is Adira it means Strong."

The other girl walked over.

Adira:"And this is Lekika, pronounced yie-kiya."

Loyd:"What does yours mean?"

Lekika:"One who can foresee."

Kai:"So you can see into the future?"

Lekika:"The near future."

Adria:"Why dont we go and sit down and talk?"

Me and Lloyd nodded then went to sit down.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so of course I am the one to get grounded during spring brake, well from electronics. but i was aloud to be on the computer.....so.....yay!!! but here you go....i have stuff planned out for the next chapter so read and vote up!!!!!
Spin Out!
-A