The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed

No, your not seeing things. I did update early because ONE person made my day SO much better. GamerNinjaAC you are the best at advice and the comment from the last chapter was the best thing ever. Because of you I am updating early and this WHOLE chapter is dedicated to you! Congrats!
Spin Out!
-A
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
~Kai's POV~
I got out of the car and went over to Lloyds side and opened the door carefully and pulled him out.

He fluttered his eyes open and he looked at me and smiled.

We got inside and everyone was waiting for us to come home. When they notaced us we were thrown questions left and write.

Kai:"Hey, hey. Calm down. We have the ultrasound pictures in the envelope."

They all stepped back and I looked over at Lloyd who opened the envelope to see the picture. (I'm sorry...I can't describe what they look like...just look at the picture attached.)

He opened it and pulled out a small square peace of paper with white writing on it.

I looked over his shoulder and saw it say,

'Baby A'

'Baby B'

I looked at Lloyd.

Kai:"Lloyd?"

He opened his mouth to get words out. But couldn't.

~Lloyds POV~
The white writing...I gave it away IMMEDIATELY.

Kai looked at me and spoke.

Kai:"Lloyd?"

I opened my mouth, trying to find words. But I only found one word.

"Twins."

I looked up at everyone. They were in shock. I was too. (NO PUN INTENDED!......ok it was intended a little.)

Jay:"What is the gender?"

Kai took the picture from me and looked closely at it.

Kai:"A boy, and a girl."

I couldn't hold back my smile. I crept out, and by the thought of it...it only made my smile bigger.

I again could only find one word.

"Twins."