I Never Would Have Guessed

~Lloyds POV~
I quietly walked in to the Bounty because I didn't know if Kai was asleep. *sigh* Kai...the name makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Jay, Cole, Zane, Pixal and Nya were still out. I didn't wanna be there because some thing was off. I knew that I really like Kai, I have since I met him. I just never found the time or the courage to tell him.

I walked in to see Kai on his knees infront of the TV. I was going to ask him what was wrong but...then he spoke...I never would have thought those words.

"I-I.....I love you Lloyd. I have since I met you. You don't need to tell me that you don't like me because I already know you don't."

I started to cry. But he has no idea how much of that isn't true. And I really wanna tell him but he doesn't think I like him the same...and even if things don't work out then that would be awkward for me and Kai on missions and stuff.

After I knew Kai was at least half asleep I went over and bent down and lightly kissed him on the cheek. I stood straight and walked to my room and didn't even bother to put on any PJs because I couldn't stop thinking about what Kai said.

I love you Lloyd. I have since I met you.

I let darkness take over me and pull me into sleep....and his words were the last thing I remember thinking about.

__________________________________________________________________
I am so sorry that this is so short. Writers block.
Spin Out!
-A