I AM AFRAID!

~Lloyd's POV~
I got up and walked out of the hut and out to the beach and could heard Kai behind me screaming my name. I kept walking when I felt a hand on my arm; I turned to look to see who it was, it was Kai.

Kai:"Lloyd, are you-"

Lloyd:"Kai I cant do this...ok? I cant do this! I cant have this baby, I cant get married, I cant...I cant."

Kai:"what? Lloyd, what are you talking about?" (kai's sentences and intended to be lower case)

Lloyd:"I TOLD YOU! I CANT TAKE THIS!"

I was leaning in a little and had my arm in the air. I couldn't take this and I snapped.

Kai:"ok. why cant you take this?"

Lloyd:"BECAUSE!"

Kai:"because why?"

Lloyd:"BECAUSE...I AM AFRAID!!"

I dropped to the ground and pulled my knees to my chest and cried. I felt an arm over my shoulder and I was pulled in to the person.

I breathed in and smelled that addictive maple and the rich mint smell that I loved.

Kai:"what are you afraid of Lloyd?"

I took a deep breath.

Lloyd:"There's just something about you, that, I am scared to lose because I know I wont find it in anyone else."

Kai:"Lloyd, listen to me, ok?"

He lightly held my chin with his thumb right under my lip and the side of his first finger under my chin, doing this caused me to be ''forced'' to look into his hazel eyes that change color a lot.

Kai:"I am never going to lose you...you have nothing to be afraid of."

He took the advantage of having a hold of my chin to kiss me. He pulled away (Play song attached now) and we both heard a slow, mellow song and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up then I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him then we swayed on the beach to the song.

Once in a lifetime

It's just right

We make no mistakes

Not even a landslide or riptide

Could take it all the way

Somehow, it feels like nothing has changed

Right now, my heart is beating the same

Out loud, someone's calling my name

I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes as I listened to his heart beat and just thought.

He is here. With me, and he has no idea the affect it has on me. I wish I could tell him but I am to afraid of losing what I already have. But all I know and all I need to know right now is that I love him, he makes me happy and he is never going to leave me.

And with that the night ended and we headed to our hut to get some sleep. When we got there I snuggled up to Kai's side and he wrapped his arm around me and placed one of his hands on my tummy.

There, was going to be our baby, our kid. I know that one way or another we were going to be happy, I wont let anything change that. But I thought I had that power...I guess not.

_________________________________________________________________

Ok. First I want to apologize because I am so sorry! no one was suppose to see this chapter because I wasn't done. I know I probably sucks but I don't really care at the moment because I have other things going on. Second, I need EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE to put there heads together and think of a power for the baby...I know the gender and the color and the name...that is all classified but I will tell you the color is YELLOW...so I hope some one can come up with something!
-A