fancy seeing you here

Y/N Aizawa's POV

When I woke up, I went downstairs to ask my dad a few questions about the gala on Monday evening, it was a few days before the Shiketsu recommendation exam.

"Okay, what is the formality of the clothes?"

"Formal."

"Colour scheme?"

"Whatever you want."

"Is it a masquerade?"

"No, why are you asking these questions?"

"For a school project."

"You're gonna ask Nemuri to help you, aren't you?"

"..."

"Guess that's a yes."

"You're right"

"I'm always right, I'm Dadzawa."

"I thought you didn't like that name."

"Its growing on me."

"Okay bye."

So I stood up and walked upstairs to go and call Nemuri.

BrrrBrrr
BrrrBrrr

"Hello?" I heard the female voice on the other line say. "Hey Nem," I answered. "Oh hey Y/N!" Nemuri cheered. "What's up?" "Oh nothin' much," I started, there was a small silence untill I said, "Except for a hero gala thing." "Oh" she said. She knew what was going on, I mean, Nemuri has known me my entire life. She can tell when I'm in need of help. "I'll be there as soon as I can." She said in a serious tone. I thanked her and she hung up.

While I was waiting for her, I took a nice warm shower and went to my closet. I picked out some dark grey ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, a black 'The Neighborhood' t-shirt with a striped long sleeve shirt and some black converse high tops.

 I picked out some dark grey ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, a black 'The Neighborhood' t-shirt with a striped long sleeve shirt and some black converse high tops

I blowdried my hair, left it a bit floofy and put it in a slightly loose low ponytail to keep it out of my face. I didn't feel like putting on much makeup, so I just put some purple under my eyes to accentuate my 'tired' look. By now, Nemuri just pulled up in the driveway.

I quickly went downstairs. "Hey, Nem." I greeted. She eyed me as I gestured to come with me. She got the message and dragged me upstairs by my wrist.

Once we got to my room, she flopped on my bed and took out a little notebook from her purple hoodie pocket. "What's that for?" I questioned. "I'm gonna ask what you want your dress to look like and then we could go look for something similar." She said. I was shocked that she was being so serious about this. But I shrugged and decided not to ask about it. "So, Tell me what vibe you want to give off, and what you want to look like." She said and I nodded, "Well, I just want to be me. I don't want a lot of attention from the media, but I still want to give off this dark, mysterious vibe." I said and she wrote something down. "So I think, either a black or dark grey dress, with small traces of red or F/C accents." I finished. And she wrote something down. "Okay," she started, "Let's go, I know a place where we can find something like this." I nodded in response. We stood up and went downstairs. I told my dad that we were going to go buy a dress, then we got into Nemuri's car and drove off.