Idiots In Supersuits

Barely even two days passed and I was on my 6pm run. I was admiring the beautiful shades of scarlets and magentas fading into the darkness of the night.

I just wore a simple white t-shirt and grey sweatpants to run in.

I was nearer to the edges of the urban area. It was a bit quieter there.

I decided to go closer to the urban area to have more light. It's unsafe to run alone in quiet areas. Especially when you're a female.

Suddenly a massive explosion shook the ground beneath me, making me lose my balance and falling. I looked around to see a building on fire. I quickly got up and looked around for any civilians who needed help. Luckily, there weren't any.

I jogged toward the explosion, dad was in Musutafu for some teacher stuff which I didn't care about. He just told me to continue my training regiment.

I got near the fire and saw people running away. There was a young girl, who looked about four or five, she was crying and a giant monster was about to step on her. Before she could react, I wrapped a chain around her and pulled her towards me. I looked at the monster. It was very large and muscular, no eyes and it's brain was sticking out of its head. I kept the girl in my arms and started running towards the nearest adult. "Don't worry, kid. You're safe now. I got you" I reassured her. She hugged me tighter. I saw a police woman directing people to an evacuation spot. I ran closer to her and handed her the young girl. "I don't know who her parents are. Please make sure she stays safe" I said quickly and ran back to the scene to help more people.

I shot two chains out to a roof and retracted, pulling myself up. I stood on the roof to calm my head and observe for any bystanders needing help. I didn't see any so and I assumed that there were already some rescue heroes on scene.

I ran along the roofs, looking for a hero to help. I saw a monster  about to attack two civilians. I jumped down from the roof and wrapped my chains around them. I retracted and pulled them closer to me. While I did that, a short old man in a yellow suit kicked the monster in its head. He kept attacking it but it neared me and the civilians. I placed them behind me and stood in my fighting stance.

Before it reached us, it engulfed into flames. I looked to see Endeavor. I turned around and told the people to go and evacuate. They did as I told them and ran off. I jogged to Endeavor. I bowed to him. "Thanks." I said. And stood up again.
"Whatever." he said and looked at me patronizingly. Asshole.

"Shoto said he'll need pro's somewhere in the back alleys of northeastern Hosu. Go." Endeavor ordered. I nodded and went the way he told me to. I shot out some chains and pulled myself up onto a roof to see where this fight was.

I heard some yelling and saw light coming from an alley about them meters from me. I ran a bit faster and jumped down, sticking a chain in the wall to cushion my fall. I saw Shoto holding his left arm with an ice glacier next to him. I jumped down and gracefully landed in front of them.

"You fucking idiots!" I said as I stood ready for an attack. They were battling stain. "Y/N-" "Explain." I cut Shoto off. "Iida went after Stain, we're here to save him." Midoriya said. I nodded. Midoriya went on to explain how he thinks stains quirk works. I memorized it as quickly as I could. "Hold him off for a few seconds. I'm gonna get Iida and Native to safety." I said and ran to Iida and Native. "This is gonna hurt." I warned them. I gently wrapped two chains around each of them and lifted them up. I placed them on the other side of the alley, against a wall. They were safe there, for now at least.

I saw Shoto and Midoriya attacking Stain. I decided to focus on defense. I wasn't going to let him get past me. I wasn't going to let him kill Iida or Native.