"I Love You Too"

Suddenly, Riyukyu and some of the others bursted trough the roof "WHATTHEFU-"

I put dad on my back like I was piggybacking him and then I made my way to Ochaco and the others. I wasn't very fast since dad probably weighed double my bodyweight but I still managed. I was probably over exaggerating because I was tired as shit and I had quite a few cuts and bruises. Once I wasn't too far from them, I yelled out. "URAVITY!" She looked my way and quickly ran over. "Can you make him float? I can't exactly carry the entire time." I asked, keeping my cool. I could feel my gunshot wound ripping. "Sure thing." she replied. I smiled as I felt his weight literally get lifted off of my shoulders. "Thanks." I said calmly and plagued dad against on the ground. "Release." Ochaco said.

At the same time, Eri had jumped off of the rock and into Midoriya's arms. Suddenly, Midoriya got a huge power boost and it basically destroyed the entire place. Riyukyu shielded us with her wings.

"What just happened?" I questioned and stood up. Chisaki deconstructed another guy. "Not good." Riyukyu said but Sir spoke up. "Don't worry. You five are safe for the time being. You are none of Chisaki's concern. He'll go after Midoriya and Eri. Then he'll kill Midoriya and escape." he said. Ochaco's eyes widened in fear. "We can't let him." her voice cracked as she tried to go after him but she fell to the ground.

"I foresaw it." Sir whispered as I stood up in a defensive position. "We can't do nothing." I said. "Given the shape you're all in, you cannot stop him. I'm sorry." "Well I can still try! There is no future except the one you create!" I yelled loudly while releasing some chains from my forearms. "Mirio is on the other side of the wall, right? Froppy and i can go help him." I stated. Tsu nodded in response and we ran to the wall.

We ran through the hole and followed the trail of blood that was most likely Mirio's.

We found him leaning against Tamaki. "Suneater! Thank goodness you're both okay." I smiled. "What's happening? There are small tremors." Tamaki asked. "Deku is fighting." Tsu replied and I nodded. "Do you guys need any help?" I asked, Tamaki shook his head.

We headed back outside where Eri was on Deku's back and her quirk was activated. It looked like they were both in pain, so I sent an Erasure Chain out for each of them. I wrapped them around Midoriya's wrist and Eri's leg. Her quirk immediately stopped and she fainted.

I quickly ran over to them and helped the up. I cradled Eri in my arms as if a mother would her child. "Midoriya, can you stand?" I asked calmly. "Yeah. How's Eri?" he replied. "She got a fever after she passed out. But she's fine otherwise." I stated and handed her to a paramedic.

By 9:15, we were done. I had to go to the hospital to get my wounds checked out, so I also got into an ambulance and went there.

I only had to get one stitch where my gunshot wound was. Otherwise I was pretty much fine. They said it was a smart idea to burn the wound to stop the bleeding. But they also said that I would have a scar there. Whatever, scars are cool.

I walked out to see dad and Midoriya walking together. I headed toward them and walked alongside them. I guess that Dad was filling Midoriya in on everyone else's injuries.

We went into the elevator, dad was still explaining how using Eri was dangerous and blah blah blah.

When we got out, there were some people already there. Toshinori, Recovery girl, Centipeder and Bubblegirl. There were two medics there too, but they weren't relevant.

"I asked All Might to come, because Sir always admired him so much." Bubblegirl started crying, "There's nothing more we can do. It's a miracle that he survived this long." the male medic stated. "My healing can't help him either. He's too far gone for me to save." Recovery Girl added, making my eyes widen. "I'm sorry, but you should prepare yourselves. I don't think he'll live to see tomorrow." the medic said.

Midoriya and Toshinori went I side of the room while I could only stare through the window. After a few minutes, I decided to go inside. At the same time, Mirio came through the elevator. I went I side just after him. "I'm sorry I failed you, Mirio." Sir whispered. "You didn't fail! You were always there, teaching me and showing me how to be strong! Everything I am now is because of you, don't you see!?" Mirio exclaimed with tears running down his face. "Please don't leave me." his voice broke as he choked on his tears.

Sir Nighteye cupped his cheek and activated his quirk. "You're gonna be okay. You'll be the finest hero this world's ever seen." Sir stated with a weak smile. I could feel the tears running down my face as I saw his heart rate starting to slow down rapidly. "Work hard, and be sure to smile. Humor and love is the only way to balance out the sorrow in this world." he said as he took his last breath. The machine flatlined and Sir Nighteye died with a smile on his face.

I had to stay at the hospital for a a night. Then, the next day Most of us could go back to the dorms Since recovery girl healed them. I refused to let her heal me because it wasn't that serious, since the shot wasn't actually as strong as a gunshot. The doctors wanted to monitor Mirio a little while longer, so he'd be staying for a bit.

Midoriya ran off to Mirio's hospital room to talk to him, I stayed behind with dad and the old lady to wait for the rest of the students.

I went back outside with Midoriya and Kirishima came out. "Midoriya, Aizawa, did you guys get all healed up?" he asked. "He did" I said and pointed to Midoriya. "Izuku Midoriya, Eijiro Kirshima and Y/N Aizawa. I'm sorry to bother you three right after your discharge, but we'd like you to come down to the station with us." a policeman said with a salute. 'I just wanna go hoooommmmeeeeeee uuugghhh' I groaned in my brain because dad raised me not to be rude.

With that, they took us down to the police station and asked us some questions about the incident. And our return to the dorms was delayed even further. Meanwhile, the rest of class A continues on as usual. Thanks to the questions and the paperwork that had to be done, we didn't get back to the dorm until the sun had gone down. I didn't open my phone once since I texted Shoto, so he probably thinks I'm dead or something.

We were walking to the front door when I hear Ochaco's voice call after us. I didn't want to talk and delay the sleep I needed any further so I just kept on walking.

When I opened the door, Shoto immediately hugged me. "Uh. Hi?" I said awkwardly as I hugged him back. "I love you too." he said. I blinked in confusion. "Geez okay. It's not like I died or anything." I replied as he let go but still had his hands on my shoulder. "You scared me." he said. "Sorry. I just-" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine and the 'Oooo's of the class. I could feel my face getting hotter but I kissed him back anyway.

When we let go, I knew for a fact that my face was redder than Yaoyorozu's costume. He was also blushing quite a bit. "I'm glad you guys are okay." Mina exclaimed. "Yeah that must have been terrifying." Mineta added. "Are any of you hurt?" Sero asked. "First Kamino and now the Yakuza. You guys are always getting into trouble. Do you know how much that scares us?" Kaminari questioned. "Sorry not sorry, Kami." I smiled.

Mina also hugged me, "im so happy that you're okay! I missed you!" she exclaimed. "Ow. Mina careful, my shoulder." I said wincing at the feeling of the stitch being moved around. "You're hurt!?" She asked very loudly. "Yeah. A little bit. Keep it down." I said quietly while holding the place were I was shot. "Ashido said you're hurt. Are you okay?" Shoto asked from right next to me. I shrieked in surprise. "I'm fine. Its basically just a scratch." I replied calmly. "Yeah, 'Just a scratch' my ass. Fatgum told me what you did." Kirishima said.

"Uh huh. It's just a gunshot that wasn't even from an actual gun. The guy's quirk was weaker than a gun." I retorted. "Yeah, but burning yourself with a knife to stop the bleeding. So manly." Kiri stated. "Uh, thanks? I guess."