The Beauty Of Flames

Now, it was time for Shoto and Midoriya to brawl.

Mic announced for them to begin and Shoto immediately sent an ice attack towards Midoriya. Midoriya countered it by using his own quirk. A huge gust of wind was sent our way. It didn't bother me that much since I was used to the cold but the other pro's did shiver a bit.

I noticed that Shoto made a small ice wall behind him so that he wouldn't get blown away. Clever.

Then, the same attack, some counter attack. That's gonna take a toll on Midoriya's hand. He has way too much trust in Recovery Girl's abilities.

Again, another ice attack and another huge counter blow. "Midoriya only has so many fingers. He's gonna lose. No doubt about it." I said to Sami who was standing next to me. "You're right, and Midoriya won't get scouted that much because his quirk does such damage to his body." she commented. I nodded in response.

Shoto sent another ice attack to Midoriya and Midoriya countered it. Using the last finger on his right hand in the process. Then Shoto created an ice ramp and ran along it toward the green haired broccoli boy. Midoriya tried to shoot him away but he jumped up to avoid Midoriya's attack.

Shoto fell down and tried to get a blow on him but Midoriya jumped away, dodging Shoto's attack.

With quick thinking, Shoto sent an ice attack from the position he was in towards his opponent. He caught Midoriya's foot. Midoriya freaked out and decided to punch the ice with his entire arm and not just a finger. Shoto made a larger ice wall behind him because the wind was more powerful.

"Woah, he's better than the average pro." Sami said with her eyes widened. "Yeah, well he did get in on recommendations." I calmly stated, my attention still on the match. 'I might have to stop this fight.' I thought to myself. I pressed the earpiece and spoke, "Cementoss, we might have to stop this fight. Just be ready. It looks bad from up here." I said. Cementoss gave a simple "got it" and I stood ready to stop this fight.

Shoto sent another powerful attack to Midoriya. This glacier was larger than the others. Midoriya countered again by breaking his finger even more.

They had a conversation which I couldn't hear because of the distance I was from them. I glanced up to the second floor of the stands where the flaming hit cheeto stood. He looked calm and collected but I knew he was fuming with rage.

I looked back to the fight to see that Shoto was running towards Midoriya but his movements were slower. Well, it's probably because of all that frost on his body. It cools his muscles down so they don't move as quickly.

The instant he lifted his right foot, Midoriya bent down and punched Shoto in his gut. It sent him flying. I'm guessing that Midoriya used a small amount of his quirk.

Shoto got on his feet again but I'm worried about Midoriya's hands. He's doing too much.

Shoto sent another ice attack at Midoriya but he easily dodged it. Shoto's movements are slower and so are his attacks. He's at his limit and if he doesn't use his fire, he'll get a bad case of frost bite.

"Y/N, Midnight we should stop this." Cementoss said into the earpiece. "He knows recovery girl is gonna heal him after this,si he's being reckless." "I agree, Nem. He's full of adrenaline so he doesn't feel the pain but those injuries are pretty bad. They probably can't be healed in one go. Or worse" I added to Cementoss' statement. "Even if he wins, he won't be able to fight in his next match." Cementoss said.

I decided to miss a bit of the fight and run down to the hall where I was earlier. I was closer to Midoriya, so I would be able to yank him away from the fight.