Find Me In Tokyo

We simp. We all simp for Shoto's frICKIN ADORABLE SMILE AAAAHAHAJDJDJJDHDJNSJDJ

I can rest in peace now.

Any how's.. WE REACHED 1K READS!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCC?! THANK YOU SO MUCHKSNSNSN ILYSM

I jolted awake from my dream due to a loud bang in the distance. I went to my balcony to see what's going on. I saw smoke coming from ground beta. "it's twelve at night and I just went to sleep an hour ago. What. The. Hell." I murmured to myself as I walked out of my room to the elevator. When I got out, I went to the front door and slid into some Vans slide ons.

I jogged to the teachers dorm because I don't want to get I trouble for going on the training grounds without permission.

Just before I knocked on the door, dad opened it. "What's wrong, Gremlin?" he asked. "Explosion at ground beta. It woke me up." I said tiredly. "Yeah, I heard." he said. I nodded in response. "want any help?" "No, go back to sleep. I'll be fine on my own, Gremlin." Dad said calmly as he put his scarf around his neck. I nodded and went back up to my room.

The next morning, the class and I were walking through the hall, getting to orientation while Iida was being the control freak he is.

Monoma started bullying our class for two of our students failing the Licensing exam. I sighed and walked up to him. "Say one more word. I dare you." I said with a threatening glare. "Heh! What ar-" he was cut off by a roundhouse kick to the head. "Not so confident now, are you?" I said with an icy cold voice. "Y/N. What did Dad say about kicking people." a familiar voice said. "I don't care. Dad can ground me for all I care, Toshi." I replied, turning to him. "Fine, fine. Just make sure that Dad isn't around when you kill people." he said and side hugged me. "Gotcha."

After orientation, we were back in class.

"Okay. Starting today, we'll resume our regular classes and training schedule. I know a lot has happened recently, however, you need to switch gears and focus in your school duties. We're lecturing today, but starting tomorrow, you'll have even harsher training than before." Dad spoke. Tsu raised her hand, "Excuse me, sir. I have a question. What were those things the principal was talking about during the open ceremony. I've never heard the term 'Hero Workstudies' before." she said. Momo also raised her hand. "He said it's something the upperclassmen do, correct?" she wanted to confirm.

Dad scratched his head. "I was planning to talk more about those at a later date. But I guess telling you now is more logical." he folded his arms, "To put it simply, it's work outside of class. Like the internships you did at Pro hero agencies before, only closer to the real thing." dad explained. Ochaco shot up from her seat, "Wait why did we work so hard at the sports fest!?" she exclaimed.

"You'll be using your connections from the festival to secure a workstudy. It's basic networking. This isn't part of your normal class work, it's discretionary for every student." Dad said. "That's all." he looked to the door. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Mic." then Hizashi burst through the door. I took out a sheet of paper and walked to the front as dad walked out. "Zashdad? Can I speak to Dad real quick?" whispered. "Sure, kiddo!" he beamed. I nodded and jogged out after my father.

"Dad, wait up real quick." I said as I neared him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "What is it, gremlin?" he asked, his features softening. "I was wondering, can i change my costume up a bit? I found that the current design doesn't let me do certain fighting moves." I explained tiredly and showed him the sheet of paper. "Sure thing, I'll contact the creator of your suit and ask him." he smiled softly. "Cool, thanks, dad." I said and hurried back to class.

When I got back to the dorm, I immediately fell to the ground and laid in a straight line. Mic's class murdered my social battery. "Um, Y/n? Are you okay?" Shoto asked me and crouched down. "I'm dead." I replied tiredly. "Do I need to get you to a hospital?" he asked, clearly concerned. "No, she's just tired, Todoroki." I heard dad's voice say. I felt him lift me up by my armpits and set me on my feet. "Thanks." I said, leaning on Shoto. "Yeah, the guy said he'll have your costume ready in roughly four days." Dad stated. I nodded. "Thanks, dad. I appreciate it." I smiled. He smiled back faintly and walked out. I stood normally and walked to the couch where most of the Baku-squad was.

Shoto stood next to me and held his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his collarbone as I also held him. "What's up?" I asked calmly as I felt him play with a piece of my hair. "Nothing, I'm just standing here." he replied. I giggled in amusement at his adorable nature and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek. His face flushed as he held me tighter.

After a bit, I went to sleep. My eyes closed and I slowly drifted off to dreamland.

I woke up in a room. A classroom in fact. "Hello?" I said. My voice echoed through the room. I decided to walk aroun the school.

I saw a cafeteria sign and walked towards the cafeteria. When I got in there, I was instantly transported to a large mansion. "NO! STOP!" I heard a shaky female voice yell. "AHHHHHH" a bloodcurdling scream emitted from the voice. I sprinted towards where the voice came from.

When I turned the corner, I saw a girl who looked around my age, possibly a bit older. She had long black hair and forest green eyes. I also saw a man. Short black hair with grey at the sides and his eyes glowed a dark crimson.

I noticed that the girl had a small belly-bump. 'Is she pregnant?' I thought. The man held up his hand and got ready to slap her across the face. "HEY!" I yelled and he turned around. "Who the fuck are you?" He angrily asked me. Not a lot of people could intimidate me, but this man, I felt like I could crumble under his angry glare.

"Y-You shouldn't hit her!" I screamed and mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "Don't interfere with my family matters" he said. I used my quirk to pull him away from the girl. I basically threw him away with my chain and ran to the girl. Her arms were already bruised.

"Why did he hit you??" I asked her as.I helped her up, fear and concern lacing my voice. "I-I'm pregnant." She replied hesitantly. "Okay, how did it happen." I asked, finally gaining my composure back. "I-I was drugged a-and raped." She said as tears slipped out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

I nodded and then heard the man stomping towards us. I carefully picked the girl up and started running. "Who is that guy anyway?" I asked her. "M-My father. Heiji Aizawa." She said and my eyes widened. "A-Aizawa?" I asked, she nodded."Okay. What's your name?" I asked. "Su-Lin Aizawa." She replied.

I got to some double doors. I opened them and ran outside into a courtyard. I hid behind a bush and gently set Su-Lin down. "COME OUT!" I heard her father's voice boom throu the courtyard. I signaled to Su-Lin to keep quiet and I stepped out from behind the bush.

Heiji noticed me and angrily stomped towards me. His black eyes lighting up crimson. I tried to use my quirk, but failed. He grabbed my neck and lifted me up to eye-level for him. I estimated him to be between 6'5 and 6'8. I was scared and struggled to get out of his grip. He tightened his hold around my neck.

I could feel my body start to shake in real life. Tears slipped out of my eyes as I clawed at his hand that was around my neck. While my real body was also having a panic attack.

Suddenly, Heiji turned to dust as I saw Su-Lin standing in front of me. She wasn't holding my neck or anything. She was just standing there, although she looked much older. "Y/N. Listen to me, carefully." she said, I walked closer to her. "I need your help. Your father is my son, as you know. But I'm not dead. I'm using one of my friends'quirk to contact you. Find me in Tokyo." "But what-" I was cut off by the sound of my alarm.

My eyes shot open as I immediately sat up from my bed. I was covered in sweat and my body felt cold as ice. My breathing was ragged and uneven and my cheeks were stained with tears.