Round One

The contestants for the finals had already drawn lots to get their match ups got the first round. Ojiro withdrew from playing, saying that he didn't remember anything from the cavalry battle and that his conscious won't let him.

Nemuri gave me the task to help stop a fight if it went too far. I was going to be working with Cementoss. Where I stood was out of the camera's view. In one of the tunnels where a class entered.

Now that I have Erasure Chain I can stop them easier that Cementoss' cement. Fun.

The first fight was Midoriya VS Hitoshi

I leaned against the wall and listened to Hizashi's intro for them. "It's Izuku Midoriya from the Hero course! Versus Hitoshi Shinso from General studies!" I looked up to see them walking to the stage. "The rules are simple, immobilize your opponent or force them out of the ring! You can also win by getting the other person to cry uncle!" he said. "Yeah, because I don't wanna stop a fight." I mumbled to myself. "Bring on the injuries because we have our very own recovery girl waiting on standby!" He declared.

I sat down and brought my knees to my chest and focused on the two boys in the arena. Hitoshi said something to Midoriya that I couldn't hear. "READY?! BEGIN!!" Mic screamed. Hitoshi said something to provoke Midoriya. Midoriya angrily marched forward and replied to Hitoshi's statement. I could just imagine the smirk on Hitoshi's face. The small broccoli boy stopped in his tracks.

At that point, my brother had won.

"WHAAA?! WHAT'S THE DEALIO?!" Mic yelled. I winced at his volume. "This is the first match, and it started with a bang!" he yelled. "The fight has just begun and Izuku Midoriya is.. Completely frozen!" the crowd was dead silent. Hizashi said some more things but I was too focused on the match to listen what he was saying.

It would be a miracle if Midoriya got out of that.

I'm pretty sure that Hitoshi had commanded Midoriya to walk out of bounds because he did just that.

He slowly walked out of the ring as Mic announced what Hitoshi's quirk was.

Suddenly,  huge gust of wind erupted from Midoriya. He had stopped right in front of the end line. "WHAT THIS?! MIDORIYA STOPPED JUST IN TIME!" Mic exclaimed. The entire stadium erupted in cheers.

Why didn't they do that when Hitoshi got a hold on Midoriya. Oh that's right. His quirk isn't 'hero like'. Damn assholes. Any quirk can be villainous.

Hitoshi tried to get him to talk again. In order for his quirk to work. But his attempts were in vein. Midoriya didn't utter a single world.

The broccoli haired bow walked toward my tired brother and started pushing him out of bounds. Hitoshi tried to punch him away but Midoriya threw him over the out of bounds line.

"Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya moves on to the next match!" Nemuri announced.

After seeing the results, I jogged to the door that Hitoshi would be walking through. I waited there for him.

He walked through the door and I engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. "Woah, Y/N?" he questioned, reluctantly hugging me back. "You did well, Toshi." I said proudly. "Yeah, well. I should have trained more with you and dad." he admitted. I calmly let go of him and moth my hands were on his shoulders. "You did want to do this on your own, and you got this far." I stated a small smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. I lightly punched him in his chest. "Don't doubt yourself, you doofus." I said. He let out a happy chuckle and I joined him.

We walked out and he took his own exit to the stands. As I was walking I touched the earpiece in my ear that Cementoss gave me in case something went wrong. "Hey, Cementoss?" I said rather quietly. "Yes, Aizawa?" he asked. "I'm gonna watch from the stands, so that I could get a better view on the fights. That Cool?" "That's alright. Just be ready." he said. I thanked him and turned the earpiece off.

I heard Hisashi announce the next match's contestants. "Fuck ist already starting." I whispered to myself, starting to sun up the stairs.

I got outside just before Hisashi said Begin. when he did, Sero swiftly taped Shoto up. He tried to swing him out of the arena but obviously, his efforts were meaningless as Shoto quickly started freezing the ground, a massive ice glacier erupting from him. It froze nearly half of the stadium, leaving Sero immobilized.

The crowd was stunned. Dead quiet. I knew Shoto's right side was powerful and could make large glaciers but I didn't think that it could be this big.

Midnight asked Sero if he could move. He said no. "Sero has been immobilized, Todoroki moves on to the next round!" she announced. The crowd started cheering "Nice try" for Sero as Shoto went to unfreeze him.

As he took a moment to unfreeze Sero, he looked sad. And I think I knew exactly why.

"Woah, that was pretty crazy." I heard a familiar voice say next to me. I looked to see Sami standing next to me, resting her arms on the railing, just like I was. I sighed. "Yeah, he's really powerful." I agreed with her. "Heard you're transferring here. I'm proud, kid." she said, slightly patting my head. "Thanks, Sami." I said calmly while still looking at Shoto. "Shoto Todoroki, huh?" she said with a smirk. I felt some hear creep to my ears. "What?" I said, cursing myself for feeling a bit if heat on my cheeks. "You usually daydream in homeroom with this lovesick look in your eyes. And now you have the exact same look." she stated. I raised an eyebrow. "W-Whatever. Keep dreaming, Sami." "Nuh uh, I see that blush and I heard that stutter." she protested. I signed. "Fine, fine, just shut up about it." I said, raising my hands up in defeat while also shooting her a hard glare. "Gotcha." she smiled. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the arena to see that the ice was melted away and Shoto was gone.

The next few fights went by quickly.

I also couldn't stop laughing when it was Iida's match with Hatsume. She was literally just using him to show off her crazy gadgets. Comedy gold.

The Mina Aoyama fight was pretty much one sided with Mina dominating. She was really good at dodging Aoyama's attacks

The Tokoyami Yaoyorozu fight went by really fast. He didn't give her any time to focus on creating something with her quirk and he pushed her out of bounds. It must have taken a pretty large chunk out of her self-confidence.

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima's fight was.... interesting to say the least. The two boys basically had the same quirk and fighting moves. It ended on a draw, both of them passing out.

The Bakugou and Uraraka fight was kind of intense. Some hero was calling Bakugou a bully but Dad retorted something back which made him shut up. Bakugou has enough respect for Uraraka. She went all out and so did he. At least I was ready to stop the match if it went too far.

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima had to arm wrestle to decide the winner. Kirishima won.

Now, it was time for Shoto and Midoriya to brawl.