Physical Contact

I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. I checked the time in the clock. 'Fuck.' I thought as I saw the time. '4:25' the clock said. I sighed and went back up to my room.

For the next two hours, I just scrolled through my phone, trying to pass the time.

When Hitoshi and I got to school, we went our separate ways and I quietly sat down in my seat. As students poured in, I mostly ignored them and played on my phone.

"Hey, Y/N. You look pretty tired." I heard Mina comment. She was crouching at the side of my table. "I'm fine. Just pulled an all nighter." I assured her. "Speaking of tired, I need an energy drink." I said and got up. "But the school vending machines don't sell energy drinks." Mina said behind me. "I know." I smirked.

There was a fridge in the teachers lounge. Each teacher had an unspoken rule to not take each other's food. I respected that. But it didn't count when it was my dad. Dad had a box of monster in that fridge which he would drink when it was lunch time. I had the luxury of having permission to take from said box.

I exited the classroom and headed to the teacher's lounge. Once I got there, I took a monster from the fridge and walked back to the class, one hand had the energy drink, the other was stuffed in my pocket.

When I entered the classroom, there were a few more people there. Guess I was pretty early. I calmly sipped on my drink as Midoriya approached me with a notebook. "Aizawa, can you tell me about your quirk?" he asked while holding the pen ready to write. I sighed. "Sure. It's called chain." I stated. He started scribbling in his notebook. "I can basically shoot chains that consist from a mix of Carbon fiber and titanium. Which make it pretty light." I said. I sent out a small chain and made it dance around. "I can pretty much control them and make them move around how I want them to. They also shoot out up to seventy meters of I push through the pain." I stated and retracted the chain. Midoriya was still scribbling in his notebook. "I discovered another part of my quirk called Erasure Chain. Where I can cancel out somebody's quirk by letting the chain wrap around them." I added. Midoriya looked surprised but also satisfied with that answer. "Can you demonstrate?" he requested. I nodded and took a sip of my drink. I looked around the classroom and made eye contact with a familiar pair of heterochromatic eyes. "Shoto, can you activate your quirk, please." I kind of politely asked. He nodded and made a small flame erupt from his palm. It was adorable and also controlled. I sent an Erasure Chain towards him and my hair flew up. Eyes glowed red, as they usually do when I use my quirk. I gently wrapped the chain around his wrist and the flames went out.

Midoriya's eyes widened and he continued scribbling and muttering. I chuckled at his actions and walked to my seat.

Just before I passed Shoto, he put his arm out in front of my waist. I stopped in my tracks and looked to him. He stood up. I tried not to get flustered but I couldn't help but feel some heat creep to my upper cheeks. He put his warm hand on the side of my face, gently cupping it. 'JSHDKSJ AHHHHH SINCE WHEN IS HE A PHYSICAL CONTACT GUY!? LORD HAVE MERCY' I yelled in my brain. "Did you sleep?" he calmly asked. I felt my face flush. "Define sleep.." I said looking to the side. He sighed. "You pulled an all nighter, didn't you?" he questioned. "Possibly.." I replied. He let go of my face. "Just don't make a habit out of it." he said. I nodded in response and went to my table.

I quietly sat down and we had our classes until it was lunch.

I walked to Mina's table when the bell rang for lunch. "Heeeeyy..." I said calmly. "Wanna go grab a bite? I'm hungry." I said. "Sure, can the squad come?" she asked. "By all means, go right ahead." I replied. She invited Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima forced Bakugou to come. We all went to the cafeteria and got some food from lunch rush. I got my favorite food and the others got their own food.

We ate and talked. It was nice having a group of friends to hang out with.

After school, Shoto gave me a warm and loving hug at the gate. It was nice but kind of strange for him. Whatever. Mina pestered me about it while my face flushed because of it. I ended up telling her that we're dating and she 'Aww' ed very loudly. Hitoshi snickered while she was pestering me.

The two days passed in a flash and the next thing I knew, I was at the train station, saying my goodbyes to my classmates and Shoto. I jogged after Iida when I saw Uraraka and Midoriya heading towards him. "Hey, if you ever want to talk or anything, just let us know." Midoriya stated and Uraraka nodded in agreement. "Iida. If you do anything stupid, I WILL hold it against you for the rest of your life." I stated and walked back to my dad.

Shoto gave me another hug and went on his way.

While standing there and watching the class leave with my dad, he spoke up. "You'll be training too. With me." he said. I nodded in response to his statement and we went home a few minutes later.

So the week would go like this:

6:00 - 8 kilometer run
7:00 to 9:00 - Martial arts, without quirk
9:30 to 12:00 - stealth training
12:00 to 13:00 - lunch
13:00 to 16:00 - Martial arts, with quirk
16:00 to 17:30 - Flexibility training
18:00 - 10 kilometer run

So the only time I had off was after 7 pm. Awesome.