Finally Over

I finally lost momentum and steadied myself by sliding my feet on the ground. I clenched and unclenched my fist to make sure that my arms were okay after that blow.

An ice attack was released toward Gang Orca. Shoto stepped in. I let out a satisfied smile and headed to the evacuation center to get all the people out of there. I was hit back again by the same power type. "Why!?" I asked as I was flying back once again. I shot two chains into the ground to steady myself. "You're not getting past me, little girl." the gruff voice of the power villain snarked. "Hmm, I beg to differ." I said monotonously as I saw ice creeping towards us.

I lifted myself up using Step-Over and my chains were frozen to the ground, so was the villain. I smiled. "Well would ya look at that. Shoto is hogging all the fun." I saw the villain stiffen as I started jogging away.

Suddenly a gust if wing erupted and started blowing the villains and myself away. "WHAT IS IT WITH ME LITERALLY GETTING YEETEN TODAY!?" I yelled as I was flying away. "Yoarashi." I muttered angrily as I steadied myself with two chained on each hand and using another chain to tie the villains up. I broke off the chain I used and lowered myself to the ground.

"YOARASHI! BE CAREFUL YOU IDIOT!" I yelled to the windy boy who was floating in the air. "Sorry, Aizawa!" he yelled back and i huffed in annoyance.

I used Step-Over to move myself to the evacuation center to help more people.

I had four people with me. Three in the cute little chain seats that I created and one in my arms.

With Dadzawa in the seats

"Wow, Eraser. Y/N is doing really well." Joke commented. Dad only nodded. "Yeah, but her quirk is almost at it's limit." he said. Joke looked back at me, running with the other students to get the civilians to safety.

Back with you

I saw Shoto and Yoarashi arguing about something. "Fucking hell." I muttered under my breath. "Tokoyami! Take these civilians. I'm gonna rip those two into shreds." I said  and handed him the bystanders. I ran toward the goons since I wasn't strong enough to stop Orca himself. I put some knuckle busters on my fingers and started engaging hand-to-hand combat with a few of the goons.

At least I made sure not to actually kill anyone, for obvious reasons. I just gave them a little beating and knocked them out. Some of them were probably concussed.

I took out at least fifteen of them and tied them up. Then, I ran to Shoto and Yoarashi to help them. "What the hell are you two doing!? Focus on the villains, not your little one-sided feud." I scolded as I was being grossed out by the blood on my hands.

"No more games. First I'll stop the wind" Gang Orca said as he was suddenly close to us. He used his scary ass sonic wave to paralyze Yoarashi. I swiftly ran to the rest of the goons to take them out.

I wrapped some Chains around some of them and smashed them together as I also beat some of the goons up. Knocking them out.

I noticed Gang Orca paralyzing Shoto as well. "Shit." I muttered as more goons were storming me. My arms were already hurting so I couldn't risk using my quirk any more.

I round house kicked one of the goons in the head and instantly threw another one over my shoulder, knocking the wind out of him. Then, I ducked to the ground and swept my leg under three of the goons' feet, making them fall. I used one chain to tie the villains up who were already down and put them elsewhere, retracting my chain. I couldn't risk breaking it off because I was at my limit.

I saw some other goons trying to escape from me and attack the bystanders. I swiftly ran in front of them and punched all five of them in the nose. Then I tied them up using some rope I had and put them with the other villains.