Yoshi Toshi🐸

A few days later, we had another big hero training assignment.

Dad was looking more gloomy and irritated than usual, but I didn't really feel like worrying about that. It's probably just Toshinori getting on his nerves or something. It could be Eri's nightmares keeping him up too..

"I can believe we're already back at it!" Toru giggled, pulling me out of my monologue- err.. thoughts.

"I'm so excited!" Mina cheered. I cringed at their excessive energy. "By the way. Aren't you cold, Toru? I mean, you are naked." Kyoka pointed out. "I'm freezing!" Toru laughed. "Honestly, I'd prettymuch die. Also, you look cool with that cloak, Yao-Momo." I stated. "Thanks, Y/N. But your costume doesn't have sleeves, yet you said that you'd die." she cocked her he'd slightly to the left. "True, but I use my as a lot, so they warm up fairly quickly." The girls made hums of understanding and we heard some yelling.

"Kacchan's here. How pleasant on a Wednesday morning." I said and slightly leaned on Mina for dramatic effect. I was also tired from reading on wattpad until 4 AM but that wasn't important.

"Oh look at that. Bakugou's costume changed. His shoulders are covered." Mina stated. I looked to the explosive blonde and low and behold, his beefy-ass shoulders were covered. "That's something you don't see everyday." I sighed.

After zoning out, I was interrupted by an annoyance and basically just the human version of pollution. "Look who's here. Relaxed and full of yourselves as always." he said patronizingly. 'oh. It's this son of a bitch again.' i felt my body start to heat up in annoyance. "Obviously you underestimate us." he added. "Obviously you're a pain in the ass to your entire class, you pathetic little oik." I grumbled to him. "Not the emo talking! You're only in this school because daddy provided." he said, an evil glow in his ugly blue eyes.

"Oh really? I bet your dick is smaller than my pinky toe you disgusting pansy." I was now face to face with Monona as we glared each other down. "Class B is better than class a." he stated maliciously. "whatever floats your rusty boat." I smiled fakely.

"That's enough, Y/N." my dad's voice sounded from a few metres away. "Daddy rescues." he said, making sure that only I could hear. "You. He rescues you from me." I shot beck before angrily walking to Shoto.

Monoma started ranting about how his class is better than mine. And so on. But I blocked it on and leaned my head on Shoto's collarbone. "You okay?" he asked, gently pulling me against him and rubbing small circles on my back. "Yeah. Just annoyed." I mumbled, hugging him back.

Monoma's yelling abruptly stopped because dad strangled him with the wonder-awesome-monoma-strangling scarf 3000. I smiled in satisfaction as I saw his distressed state.

"Today we will have a special participant." Vlad king said calmly, ignoring the fact that my dad was strangling his student. "Please try not to embarrass yourselves." Dad said, looking between Monoma, Denki and Mineta.

Just then, I saw my lavender adopted brother walk toward us. "This person is interested in switching to the hero course. From general studies class 1-C, Hitoshi Shinso." Dad stated calmly.

Toshi was dressed in a winters sports uniform, with a white capture scarf wrapped around his neck and his mask sat just under his chin.

Everyone started making comments about the scarf and his quirk, but I was mainly just happy that I could potentially have a fight with my brother.

"Well? Do you want to say a few words?" dad looked down at the lavender-haired boy whom he was speaking with.

We all calmly awaited his small speech in silence.

"My name is Hitoshi Shinso. I already faced some of you during the Sports Festival, but were not friends just because we've fought before. I don't subscribe to that kind of sportsmanship. We're still competing to be the best and I'm already countless steps behind. I need to prove myself." he said sternly yet calmly. I shifted my weight from my right foot to my left as he continued. "One day I'll become a proper hero, and then I'll use my power to citizens in need. All of you are hurdles I must overcome. I'm not here in search of friends. Thanks for having me." he said the last part a bit shyly as he looked back to dad.

Everyone made comments as we clapped our hands for his speech. "He's learning some intensity from you two, Roki." Sero said to Shoto. "Roki?" I questioned as shoto confusedly clocked his head to the side.

"I like this guy.." Monoma commented with his chin between his index finger and his thumb. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
We hit 10k readsss!! AH! This is insane!
ILY all so much!
Anyway here's a pic of my ducklings❤️

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We hit 10k readsss!! AH! This is insane! ILY all so much! Anyway here's a pic of my ducklings❤️