The U.A sports festival

"Gremlin." He said calmly. "Yeah?" I answered. "On Thursday, before going to the USJ, Nezu said that you had to take an entrance test." He said. "What kind of test?" I asked curiously. "A practical one. He didn't tell me what exactly, though." Dad stated with a sigh. "When is the test?" I asked. "Two days after the festival."

"Okay, Pops." I said with a satisfied sigh.

🍓🍓🍓

Classes at Shiketsu the last two weeks were like they were usually. U.A's sports festival was on top of us. Dad was still enveloped in bandages, but he wasn't in as much pain as he was two weeks ago. I still worried, though.

Today was the day of the Sports festival and I was excited to see what would happen. Dad said that I'd be sitting in the sound room of the stadium with him and Mic.

"Y/NNN!" I heard a loud voice say from behind me. "Hmm? Oh, sorry. I zoned out. What is it, ZashDad?" I asked while placing my arms behind my back. "I just said you look rockin' " he beamed. "Oh, thank you, Zashi." I smiled at him.

I was dressed in something lighter than what I usually wore. It was comfortable and it was a cooler outfit because it was a pretty hot day.

I wore a white t-shirt with a jean skirt and some black converse and socks.

We were still at home, as it was in the morning and the festival doesn't start until 8:30 which means we'd be there around 8 to set up sound and such

We were still at home, as it was in the morning and the festival doesn't start until 8:30 which means we'd be there around 8 to set up sound and such. It was currently 7:25 and we were going to drive to school in Dad's car. No public transport for me today.

"M'kay. I'm ready." I heard dad's monotone voice say next to me. "Coolio! Let's go!" Hizashi sang. We all walked out if the house and I locked the door. The whole time, Hitoshi stated behind me, dead silent. We got into the car and sped off. "Jesus, Mic, slow down. Do you want to get us killed?" Dad said with a slightly annoyed tone. "Calm down, Shota, we'll be fine" Zashi smiled.

Hitoshi was fidgeting woth his fingers in his seat next to me. I gently placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You'll do fine." I reassured him, he looked at me and reluctantly relaxed.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at school. Zashi parked in the staff parking lot and we all stepped out of the car. Hitoshi went to his designated waiting room and the rest of us went to the sound room. I got myself a folding chair and placed it between Dad and Zashi so that I could watch the festival comfortably. I sat down and just mindlessly scrolled through my phone, trying to pass the time.

I checked the time again and it was 8:2. 'Jeez. This takes too long.' I thought to myself and sighed. I made my way to the class 1-A waiting room to see how everyone is holding up.

I walked down the stadium halls and reached the waiting room. I heard some muffled chatting and conversing on the other side. Confidently, I slid open the door. "Hey, everyone." I greeted politely. Ashido rushed over to me and engulfed me in a hug. "Heyyyyy!" She yelled happily. Everyone in the waiting room looked over to us. "Who's this?" A boy with green hair asked the girl next to him- I think her name is Uraraka. Ashido let go of me and I walked over to them. "Hi, Y/N Aizawa, it's a pleasure." I said while reaching my hand out to him. He politely took it and gently shook it. "Izuku Midoriya, the pleasure is all mine." He said with a kind smile resting on his face. "So, you said Aizawa? Like in 'Eraserhead' Aizawa?" He questioned. "Oh, yeah. He's my-" "Everyone!" I was rudely cut off by human sonic himself. "Get you're game faces on, we're entering the arena soon!" He said strictly and everyone in the room got nervous, a few remained calm. "Jeez, Iida, lighten up. You're scaring most of your classmates." I said with a hard glare. "Oh, sorry about that, everyone." He apologized while doing some of his usual air chops.